News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Good-Bye Hello dance

Started by Molly, May 11, 2008, 08:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Molly

Molly finished hanging up the huge banner, it read Goodbye and Hello, it also had everyone who was leavings name signed on it, verry cute. The room was also gorgeous, with colorfull ballons, streamers and party decorations everywhere. The  dj booth was in the corner, there was a food tablel and a bunch of tables for people to sit at. She was wearing a shiny pink dress that went down to 4 inches above her knees, her brown hair was up and she had on fancy pink flats. All there was needed was people.
Ya gotta love livin life

KeKe p

KeKe walked in adn looked around it was her 7th year and she was going to miss this plasce she saw Molly and she walked up to her and smiled."Hey girly."she said to her.

She had on white little strapless dress that fit just right and a pair of white flats on.  Her dark brown hair was down and over her shoulders and her bangs swooped over her eyes like alway and she had a little white bow in her hair to keep her bangs pinned up.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z35/fashionunder100/ashleysharpayrequest.jpg
the dress

Molly

"Hey" she said turning "You look AWESOME!" she smiled "I can't belive your going to be gone!" seh said hugging her. she heard the door open and saw chris walk in. He was the dj. he and molly were good frineds. He had dj'd at almost every dance she had. "Hold on" she said to keke. SHe walked over to chris "Hey" she said

Chris saw molly walk up. He hadn't seen her in forever. "hey" he said sweetly "How are you" he smiled

"Fine how are you." she asked.

"Fine" he replied. "You look nice" he said commenting on her outfit.

"Thanks you too." she said even though he was only wearing a pair of jeans, a t shirt and a brown jacket.
Ya gotta love livin life

KeKe p

She looked at Molly..."Thanks you do to."she said to her then saw the guy she was talking to...."Hey I am KeKe...I will find a closet for you two if you want?"she said to them then laughed.

Molly

"ha ha keke" she said "And i'll reserve a room for you and Aaron too." she said joking with her. "Keke chris, chris keke." she said.

he smiled at kekes joke. "Hi keke" he said shaking her hand.

"So... i wish someone would show up." she said to keke and chris

He smiled "Don't worry they will" he said assuringly
Ya gotta love livin life

KeKe p

"OH you did well see..that is going to work out becuase I know you guys have already been there...haha."she said to him....

"I am KeKe Chris  I run into alot of doors."she said to him and smiles.

Molly

"Nahhh" she said... "But you and Aaron have already gone the whole nine yards." she said smiling

First chris laughed from what keke said about the doors. But now he was speechless from what molly had said. "I'm gonna go start the music...." he said tring to get away from the girls

" Nice miss. doors..." she said laughing.
Ya gotta love livin life

KeKe p

"Oh shut up Molly."she said to her laughing then grabed Chirs by the shirt and stoped him.."ON no you dn't."she said to him

Molly

Molly laughed at keke and chris.

Chris jerked back. "Oh no i don't do what?" he asked, he glanced at molly as if to say 'whats she talking about'

Molly laughed even harder. "Chris your not getting paid if we don't have music" she singsonged

"Do i look like i'm not tring" he joked
Ya gotta love livin life

KeKe p

KeKe snaped and the music started to play "There."she said to them. A slow song came on and she pushed them to together.

uglycupcakes

Izzy walked in wearing a dress that was black with swirls and a fushia stipe right under the bust. She saw KeKe and Molly but she didn't know them that well. She went over to where the food was and went straight to the fruit tray.

http://www.promgirl.net/joprdr10.html <<Dress

Molly

Molly laughed and smiled. "Keke no one wants to start a dance with a slow song." she said giggling

chris smiled. "If only Aaron were here... right keke?"

"I bet i could get him here." said molly smiling at keke
Ya gotta love livin life

KeKe p

She looked at her and didn't smile..."Yeah I wish he was."she said to her.

_-Aaron-_

Aaron walked in a little late and walked up to KeKe and kissed her cheek "hey beautiful" he said then looked at Molly and the guy by her "Hey Molly you look nice" he said as he took KeKes hand

KeKe p

She looked at him"Hey."she said as he kissed him back.