News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Any body read the books..twilight, new moon, so on??

Started by Megan., May 22, 2008, 10:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexis

I just bought Twilight today.  Im excited to read it ^-^
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

I loves YOUz

I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Alexis

Im almost halfway done with it and I love it.  Definatly one of my favorite books

harrypotterfan:)

yeah I know wait until you read Eclipse....lol....New Moon is my least favorite out of the series but I love it either way....I just got my Eclipse special edition today!! it has an excerpt of "Breaking Dawn" !!!
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Alexis

Im supposed to be saving the book until I go to Puerto Rico so I have something to read on the plane ride.  But im going to save up money to buy the other books. ^-^
Are all the books in the series about the same characters?  Or does each book center around different characters?  (stupid question but im curious)

ChoChangHP118

Finished New Moon last night! I'm on the 6th chapter of Eclipse now!
I'll be able to re-read them all before the next book comes out!
Victory!!

"You beleive that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that-and shudder."

-James 2:19

heyyy. greeeeeeat post in the court one!! -Ginny (A Classic just complimented me!)

I loves YOUz

Alexis

lol.....trust me these books would be worth every penny of your money :D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Sky

Why is everyone so obsessed with the Twilight Series? I mean, No I haven't read them, but are they really that big of a deal? Then again, look how far Harry got... >_>

lol....yeah you should read it...you'll seriously love the series that you want to read the books over and over again!

Megan.

I am all done with them....I can't wait tell Breaking Dawn comes out...

the one after Breaking Dawn is or so my sisters says...is going to be in Edwards point of view....like what he was feeling when they first ssaw each other..and all that..

soo what do you guys think??

you do think she will go to Jacob or become a vampier and stay with Edward???
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

Alexis

Well I just finished Twilight so I have no idea.
But im excited for the movie though

Megan.

yeah......well I hope he stays with Edward...but her a Jake have something goin on..so idk.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

I loves YOUz

HEY um you guys there are still people who haven't finished the book and your putting spoilers so yea Sirius might not like it and it aint to fair for her.... jus sayin