News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New and walking around(please join)

Started by averyisme93, May 23, 2008, 05:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

(something like superman jk lol)
Billie saw the squid going after Alex and stood up and jumped put and landed in front the the squid and closed her eyes then opened them and looked at the squid with the look she usd when she was hunting and as she inched towards it it started to go back in the water and finally went in completly under and didn't come back up and billie swim towards the shore and sat in the sand and closed her eyes
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

harrypotterfan:)

"You know I think I could have easily defended myself but thanks for saving my life. My prince in shining armor, I thank you." Alex said soaking wet as he sat beside Billie.

((lol...got that from a book....))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

I loves YOUz

(lol nice)

Billie smiled "you were doing a great job at it" she said and looked at Alex "your welcome"

Baby Caryle

Baby looked over at the two, suprised by Billie's move. She sat down in the grass by herself, squeezing out the excess water in her brown hair.

Alex felt very wet and uncomfortable all of a sudden. He dried himself and quickly changed into a pair of shorts and polo shirt.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Baby Caryle

Baby grabbed her wand and quickly fixed her makeup, clothes, and hair. Then she looked over to Alex and Billie, determining whether to go over to them or not.

I loves YOUz

Billie used her wand and dried her clothes and through her hair up and looked over at Baby and waved at her to come over and sit with them

Baby Caryle

Baby shrugged her tan shoulders. "Okay..." She walked over, sitting down next to them. "Who knew my first day would be so exciting?" She said with a laugh.

I loves YOUz

"I never wanted to do that Ever" BIllie said "But I'm glad to make your first day fun) she said looking at them

Baby Caryle

Baby laughed. "I don't think I want that to happen to me again either. I'm suprised how well my powers worked, though." She looked at the water, which was splashing up on shore near their feet.

"Sorry for ruining your first day....but let me tell you. My first day was BORING! I had classes and a few new friends, but trust me I didn't have to rescue one of my new friends from the giant squid. Lucky for my sixth sense.

I loves YOUz

"oh yea thanks about that" she said "It was awesome"

Baby Caryle

Baby smiled. "It's no problem. And thanks! Actually I'm kind of glad my first day was exciting..."

I loves YOUz

"Mine was pretty boring to so you have had a 1 outta 3 chance of having a good first day" BIllie said and smiled