News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New and walking around(please join)

Started by averyisme93, May 23, 2008, 05:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

"Seeing as Baby is tired, the sun has set already and I still have homework to do...."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Baby Caryle

"Don't worry about me... But if you guys have stuff to do, that's okay." Baby said. She could give up sleep for hanging out.

I loves YOUz

"I still have my potions homework to do" Billie said as she sighed
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

harrypotterfan:)

"Okay I will make a deal with you. I help with your homework and you help with my Arithmancy homework."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

I loves YOUz

"Okay I'm really good Arithmancy I have a pretty good grade in that" Billie said glad to have help

averyisme93

(sorry i haven't been on gay dance)
Avery had been out of focus through the whole thing and finally woke up and figured she should probably say something. "What we talking about?"she said going up closer to Billie and the other person she didn't know.
I'm a freak,a fashionista,a crackhead,and so many other things. Some you'll hate. Some you won't be able to resist. I gots a sister. Baby. She awsome but she's grumpy a lot. I love the songs selfish by asia cruise. Luv ya, Avery*~

I loves YOUz

"She speaks" BIllie said and laughed "just homework"

averyisme93

Avery laughed too. "Sounds like fun. I'm glad I haven't got homeowork yet."she said laying back on the grass with her arms supporting her head.
I'm a freak,a fashionista,a crackhead,and so many other things. Some you'll hate. Some you won't be able to resist. I gots a sister. Baby. She awsome but she's grumpy a lot. I love the songs selfish by asia cruise. Luv ya, Avery*~

Baby Caryle

Baby had drifted off the sleep again and suddenly woke up. "Oh sorry guys." She said with a laugh.

I loves YOUz

"Lucky" BIllie said then looked at Baby and got more water and poured it on her "if you want to stay dry stay awake" BIllie said laughing

averyisme93

Avery laughed again. "Baby...we're not that boring!"she said jokingly.

I loves YOUz

"Are we?" Billie asked then laughed

averyisme93

"I don't know about you but I'm a party animal!"she said standing up and showing off her "dancing moves". Laughing histerically afterwards and rolling around on the ground.

I loves YOUz

BIllie burst out laughing until she was holding her stomach "Your just crazy" Billie said as she finally stopped laughed and just giggled and smiled

lexip.13

Lexi saw some new people and decided to go over and introduce herself. Then she thought better of it. She wasn't feeling very polite today(as if she ever did) and walked away to the forest seeing her punch mark on the tree from her birthday and trying to push the memory of that day out of her head.
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]