News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Alexis

Started by Alexis, May 23, 2008, 03:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexis

Name: Alexis Renee' Cleveland.

Race: Witch.

House: Gryffindor

Parents: Peter and Carly Cleveland.

Appearance: Long black hair with pale skin.  Rather short (around the height of 5'4").  Slim and has green eyes.  Prefers to wear band shirts, sweatshirts and occasionally armwarmers.

Personality: A loner, but isn't shy.  She is polite and prefers not to draw much attention to herself.  Tries to avoid conflicts with other people by trying not to start drama.

Interests: Guitars, music, drawing/writing stories, and the Moon.

Fears: Wolves, water.

Likes: Interesting and honest people, Someone who shares her interests, quiet places.

Dislikes: Labels, loud people, large crowds, and water.

Power: Can read minds but she has yet to discover it.

History: Alexis was born in America.  She is the youngest of 5 children.  At the age of 6 her parents separated, leaving her and her siblings separated as well.  At the age of 14 Alexis discovered her Witch powers.  She was determined to keep her powers a secret, in fear of being made fun of by her family and friends.  When Alexis was 16 she confided in her mom her secret.  Her mother, who figured she was insane, took her to a doctor. The doctor her mom took her to told them about Hogwarts.  A few months later at the age of 17, Alexis moved to Hogwarts, where she currently resides now.

Other: Is an excellent artist and guitarist.  Sometimes prefers to go by the nickname Lexi or Alex.

If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

fudge0604

I like your character. You've done a great job here.
You have gotten your character down on the paper, now you just have to get some good descriptive stuff, that makes the bio extremely fun to read. If you need some help, read some of the odlies bios, Ginny's bio and Improving Thy Personae.

*Albus*

Post Potter depression.

harrypotterfan:)

Very descriptive. I can't wait to RP with you Lexi. You sound like me into the arts.=] I will see you around then.

~Harry Potter=]
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Alexis

Thanks, and thanks for the advice.  I'm not entirely new to HPF.  I had another account but I deleted it.

harrypotterfan:)

Ahh I see well hopefully get to see you around. I used to have a old character(Cho Chang) but I decided to change my gender...hehe
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

I loves YOUz

hey Alex you sound awesome!! and Cho-Harry-Changnice gender changes!!  ;D
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Alexis

Thanks. :)  Hehe Cho-Harry-Chang is an awesome word. :P

I loves YOUz

i know i loveth it! ;D :D

_-Aaron-_

Welcome to the site Alexis
(im sorry but we wont get along because my character is a werewolf)

I loves YOUz

do you have to be mean Aaron?? you could get along as long as her character dont know. DUH

Alexis

Well she only hates wolves.  Werewolves are sorta different, in a way I guess. 

_-Aaron-_

okay then we'll get along

I loves YOUz

To bad you quit you jerk.. :'(

Alexis

Yeah I'm sad he quit.  Even though I didn't know him that well...