News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New and Thinking of What To Do

Started by Alexis, May 24, 2008, 06:43:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

"thats awesome" she said then looked at the boy "is he going to be okay" she asked
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Megan.

She looked at Billie..."Well if you promise not to tell I will tell you."she said to her and looked at her.her face was strong she wasn't lieing.  Her skin was hard and looked like she was craved out of stone.

She didn't take her eyes off of Alexis but answerd Billie."Yeah he will be ok just a broken nose. will be good by next Monday."she said to her.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

harrypotterfan:)

[cool RP I like Alice....LOL...okay just her yellow porsche but yeah...can I join?]
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

I loves YOUz

*shes just like me* Billie thought to herself as she felt her soft cold skin (shes a witch to so she isnt like rock but she is still cold and has all the powers of a normal vampire)

(yeah anyone can)

Megan.

She looked at Billie.."Is something wrong."she said as she looked at her.

(Yeah you can anyone can)

Alexis

(Anyone is welcome to join)

Alexis looked at Megan as she answered Billie.  Her Topaz colored eyes stared at her and almost made her flinch at the fierceness of them until she looked at Billie once more.  Then she looked at the boy who seemed to be alright now, but was holding his nose.  She could see that it was broken now.  Alexis envied Megan's ability to see visions. 
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

I loves YOUz

"oh nothing but can I see her hand?" Billie asked

[okay I feel so welcome....lol...sorry here comes my randomness then!]

Harry suddenly flew from the lowest branch of the tree and landed right beside Billie. He muttered a string of curses under his breath and then saw three pairs of legs next to him and looked up.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

She looked at her.."What?"she asked her..she looked at Alexis..."You will find out..I know."she said to her and smiled.

"OH thanks of finally getting here Harry"she said to him and smiled.

I loves YOUz

"just can I see you hand?" Billlie said again

Billie looked down then up then down again "hello Harry decided to drop in" she said and smiled as she helped him up "you okay?"

Harry smiled stupidly and got up. "Wow that hurt." He said rubbing his bottom.

Alexis

Alexis looked at the boy.  She figured his name was Harry from hearing Bilie and Megan say it.   She looked up at the tree, puzzled by how she didn't even notice him there.  "Hey, Im Alexis.  I'm new"  She introduced herself.
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

Megan.

She gave her her hand..."Happy now.?"she said ot her and laughed almost powerfull.

"And Harry next time you will land on a rock."she said to him.

I loves YOUz

"Becareful Harry want shes says happens ask that kid" she said as she pointed to the kid holding his nose. then she took Megans hand *it is hard just like mommas and cold like mine* she thought to herself as she looked at Megans hand then let go of it

Megan.

She looked at Billie..."Hey what is wrong with you."she said to her.