News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just Walking.

Started by Noelle, May 28, 2008, 11:00:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

"I would want you as my younger brother. You're different but that's good...I'm different too. If people want you dead.....fight back.....you're a special little boy that should be proud of your special abilities and your background." He shouted trying to get Cody to fly down and calm down.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

((Cody's up in the air already.))
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Noelle

Noelle felt her eyes water up, seeing the boy in so much pain. She knew what it felt like, when you felt as if you were a mistake. She looked up to Cody, wishing she knew the right words to say to the child. "Cody... Please come down." She said softly.

Ginny Weasly

Cody looked down at Noelle, the girl who had spoken so little and suddenly felt even worse. Not only was he all of the things he mentioned before, but he had made some random girl upset. He felt like garbage, at least until the wind picked up and focused in one spot, directly beside the howling wolf.

From the wind appeared Ginny, looking just as young as the students beside her in her jeans and t-shirt.
"Xerxes Codium Xian, I don't know what kind of fit you decided to have, but if you don't get your butt down here now, it's going to be plenty sore in a few minutes!" She spoke in a no-nonsense tone, scowling at her son. She glanced at the students, "I'm sorry you guys."

Cody folded his arms, "No!" He was, for once, acting his age.

Ginny put her hands on her hips, looking very much the harassed mother she was, "Cody. Now!"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Noelle

Noelle turned around to see Ginny, yelling at Cody. She quickly looked back to Cody, unsure of what to do. She backed away from the scene a bit and decided to keep quiet. She folded her arms across her and looked down at her feet.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny closed her eyes, sighing and rubbing the bridge of her nose, "What do you want me to do, Cody?" She asked, "I can't get a hold of him! I've been trying, angel, but it's like the last time...." Ginny's voice cracked, and faltered, and she stopped speaking.

Cody continued to glare at her, though. "You can do almost anything! Don't lie to me! You can make him come back!"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

((oops sorry...modified it....))

Alex looked as son and mother bickered back and forth. He sat down on a rock and said to himself quietly, "This may take a while...."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

Cody looked down at Alex, feeling foolish now. His cheeks grew pink and he slowly began to lower himself.

Ginny watched him, shaking her head slowly, but not saying anything.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

"Wow amazingly...only took a few minutes," He looked at his watch. "Wow five minutes...if I fought with my mother....it would have at least taken twenty....."