News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Purple Elephant Trade In!

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., April 16, 2002, 12:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hpcoolest5

:D Hi, Verenchen! How are you? Um, I have no purple elephants -- that's Shui's gig -- but I could give you a cushion if you like. I have phoenixes, flowers, hearts, and I think that's it. I need more stock- it'll be in this Wednesday. (Tomorrow)  :)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Verenchen

Yes!
I want to have a cushion, please!
Do you have a blue or black one?

hpcoolest5

;) Yes indeedie! What shape? I just got wizards' hats too!
And the glow and stuff isn't working. It erases the brackets and stuff when I write. :'(
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

I want a RED hart with I love Daniel writen on it.(I wish I could get a real one to have by my bed)
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

K! :D Here ya go. :-* :-* :-* Do you want me to put love hearts and kisses on it? You might be able to make a real cushion yourself. Are you good at sewing? ??? Go to www.bestanimations.com and you'll find great animations. Not that that has anything to do with cushions-I just saw the kisses smiley and started raving.  ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

Put them on.I LOVE DANIEL.I have a pix. I drew of him in my diery.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

hpcoolest5

;) Okay! *Hands the now completed cushion to BHC* Are we starting an I luv Dan group?  ???
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

Yah.I shouldn't have told you the diery thing.

hpcoolest5

Smoochy smoochy! Just kidding! *Whispers to BHC, it never happened.* What diary thing? I don't know of any diary thing! 8) ;)
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

hpcoolest5

Heehee, 'tis very okay, BHC. U r very welcome! ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

[shadow=red,left,300]Sweet[/shadow]

hpcoolest5

^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

DokkenSuite

We are becoming great friends.