News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Purple Elephant Trade In!

Started by .:~*Shuiliya*~:., April 16, 2002, 12:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

*sets up a stand* Okay!  This is the time and place to get a purple elephant if you didn't get one, or trade a different colored one for a purple.
*sits down and starts setting out purple elephants*
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

DokkenSuite

*goes up to stand*I would like one.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Alrighty!  Go ahead and choose one!

heyy.... DDPC, you already have 2!

Kaeli

ya!! so give your extra one to me!!!!!
My name is Kaeli.....so, ya, call me Kaeli...

DokkenSuite

Sorry but this was before I read the one were you give me two.*runs to Griffendor brings back on for Miss Black ;D*Here you go Kaeil.You own me.HA jokeing.HEHE.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Okay, I KNOW I gave yellow, pink (and maybe green...?) elephants out.  Do those ppl want to trade them in for a purple?  This booth wont be up for too long, so hurry!  :)

DokkenSuite

cho chang

Hi I'm here at Gryffindor just for a visit, and I find those elephant are pretty cool-can I have the purple one? purple is my favorite colour.
'music, a magic beyond all we do here!' - Albus Dumbledore
.:Cho Chang:.

Ah!  A new costumer!  Go right ahead!  Purples are the best!  They are the most valuable and rare!

*~*Hermione*~*

Um, noone ever gave me any elephants, but do you have any horses or unicorns??
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!

Nope, sorry.  I only collect elephants.... from the closet.  If you want a unicorn or horse then you'd have to look behind a mirror.

DokkenSuite

Me like elephants?  Naw, not really.  They're cool, yes, but I'm not in LOVE with them.  Monkii's are better.  ;)

*~*Hermione*~*

Darnsit. *looks behind the mirror in dormitory* AHA! Thars the lil' devil!! *holds up a shimmering gold-coloured unicorn with a silvery horn and cooes at it all the way 2 elefante trade-in* Lookie wat i finded!!! Me so happie!!!!! I tink me will start me ownie stand!!! 4 all kinds of aminals!!!! Excepts elephants,tats ShuiBee's gig.
The name of Hermione gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature. Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously. They could interpret your quietness as disinterest for they do not realize the depth of your feelings
So me!