News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Learning [early] (Open)

Started by Ginny Weasly, May 29, 2008, 11:26:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she looked at them. She knew that Ginny was mad. Sarah then slipped down and then smiled.

"Ginny's right. She should do what ever she wants with her son."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

harrypotterfan:)

Harry backed alittle sensing Ginny's anger. "Okay I was just suggesting something..."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

"I personally think I've done a great job without suggestions so far." Ginny said, her anger simmering down a bit. She scowled, darkly. She was right. For most of his life, she and Cody had been alone, had had no one to help out. She had raised an intelligent, powerful, strong child so far. Having someone try to step in and trump her annoyed her, at least.

Cody pointedly looked away from the argument, having heard it once before when his Aunt Fleur had tried to tell Ginny how to do something with Cody.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

harrypotterfan:)

Harry simply nodded in agreement. "Yeah I think you've done a good job with Cody....." He said.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]