News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just outside studying

Started by Shara2007, May 30, 2008, 08:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

James was sitting out at the quiddich pitch he had just got down watching his sister pratice. He had promise his mother that he would watch her when he played.

He then decided that he was not wanting to leave though it was a sunny day out. He had decided to pull out his book for Ginny's class. He was already behind in that class so he decided to study.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

I loves YOUz

Billie had been walking around and dieing from boredom when she saw someone on the qudditch pitch and someone small flying around. Billie got closer and saw it was James *That must be his little sister he wasn't lieing when he said she was good* Billie thought to herself as she watched the girl moves. Billie walked over to sat and sat down in front of him "Having fun?" she asked.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Shara2007

James smiled. "well sure I mean I sure. I have been spending all my time over here lately. " He sat his book in his lap.

"I mean now I am studying." James showed her his book. "what about you"

Annabelle looked at them and then flew to them. "I'm done praticing so I am going to leave."

James then smiled at her. "Well okay I will talk to you later. You did good today."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

I loves YOUz

"Why don't you practice with her so you dont have to study" Billie said then looked at Annabelle "Your really good for your age you kno" Billie said and smiled

Shara2007

Annabelle looked at them and then smiled as she looked at them. "Thanks. Well I would but there is a problem. I mean he not very good that is why he is studing so much."

Annabelle looked at Billie. "I am leaving anyways."

James laughed. "She is right. I mean I and not the best player"

James laided in his book aside "We can just talk for a while."

Megan.

Megan was just out walking around.  She just got back from hunting and her eyes were a golden color now.  She walked over to the Quiddicth pitch.  She was just out looking around she was new and she wanted to get away from everything.  She keep seeing things happen.  Not good things but bad things, but she really didn't care that happend sometimes.  As she was walking she heard some people talking and she looked around and saw some people.  She didn't know if she knew them becuase she was quite far away but she chould hear them and she slowy walked over there way.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

Shara2007

James laughed as his sister left. "Well she gone now."

James then looked at the girl walking their way. "you know her."

Megan.

She walked right past them then just kept on walking she didn't want to distrub anything that was going on.

I loves YOUz

"Okay so whatcha wanna talk about?" Billie asked then looked at the girl "um it Megan"

Shara2007

James smiled. "well I am not sure. We can talk with her."

James then looked at her and waved.

Megan.

She looked back and waved then kept on walking.

I loves YOUz

"Hey Megan you want to sit with us?" Billie asked as she waved at her

Megan.

She looked behind her and saw Billie.."BILLIE!"she said and ran up to her and hugged her.."I haven't seen you for one hole day!"she said to her.

I loves YOUz

BIllie laughed and hugged her friend back "Felt like forever" Billie said jokingly

Shara2007

James smiled as he sat there listening to them talk. He had not known really who that girl was. "SO what we going to talk about."