News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Another Twilight love story?

Started by harrypotterfan:), May 30, 2008, 11:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

[I want this post to start with Megan and Alex for right now....just be patient and join when I say you can....lol....]

Alex stood by the lake looking at the sun rising. He woke up early because he had a nightmare. He dreamt that Megan's eyes were black and intense looking at him. All of a sudden he heard a howl in the distant. Megan ran off without another look at him. He woke up with sweat beads covering his body. Luckily his friends didn't hear him scream. Wow such heavy sleepers. He thought.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

Megan came up behind him"Hey"she said to him.  Her eyes were a golden color she wasn't tirsty even if she was she whould never hurt Alex.  She looked at him.."You okay?"she asked him.  She was worried about him.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

"Yeah...I think so...it's just...ahh never mind."He was hesitant to tell her about his nightmare. 
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

She looked at him then back down..."It is something...is it....it...because I am a vampier..you know never mind.."she said to him then looked back up at him.."i will go."she said to him.

Megan had walked only a few steps before he reached out and grabbed her hugging her tightly. "Sorry Megan..."

Megan.

She just stood there shocked then hugged him back.."Sorry about what?"she asked him.

"I doubted something....but I feel sorry that I thought about thinking that. Just promise me Meg, when something happens tell me about it." He hugged her and then let go off her slowly.

Megan.

She looked at him..."Alex, I whouldn't ever ever ever ever ever ever hurt you...I chouldn't do that to myself...it whould be like hurting me.  Even if I was thirsty I whouldn't do it.  I do have a thing called self controll and plus I am a vegainarin and only hunt animals like my family."she said to him.

Alex nodded slightly and looked at her. "I know....I just want to know if you're going to kill anyone.....for example a werewolf..." He said hoping Megan wasn't too confused.

Megan.

She looked at him.."Are you a werewolf.?"she asked him as she steped back.

"Actually my animagus is stag....and we're very strong and handsome...." He stopped midsentence. "...but no I'm not a werewolf....."

Megan.

"Then its okay....and no...that whould be breaking the treaty...and since nothing is going on....I will go."she said to him.

Alex looked confused as she was walking away. He ran towards her and hugged her from behind as if he was afraid to lose her. "Okay....let's go to classes now."

Megan.

She looked at him..."Umm smart one we don't have classes today...weekend."she said to him.

Alex's stomach suddenly growled. He looked down glaring at his stomach as if angry with it. "Well then...guess my stomach is hungry...."