News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Another Twilight love story?

Started by harrypotterfan:), May 30, 2008, 11:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

"I'm so sorry...but you're not mad at me anymore." He said kissing her on her cheek..

((sorry.....it's just so confusing....and sorry for the corny statement.....trust me it wasn't me....))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

"When was I ever mad at you??!?!?!...now I am getting mad."she said.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

"Okay....I misunderstood." He said holding his hands in surrender. "Sorry." He wrapped his hand over her shoulders pulling her close to him and said,"Okay let's go eat then."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

"Yeah. Okay. Whatever."she said to him.

Alex said, "You know I can never be mad at a beautiful girl...." He smirked.

Megan.

"Oh well I can be mad."she said to him..

((That was cheesey..lol))

((hey I got it from a cheesy book...can't blame me.....:P ))

Alex made a puppy face. "....at me?"

((wait can guys make puppy faces....lol))

Megan.

She laughed at him.."No..I cant be mad at you."she said and then hugged him.

Alex nodded and smiled. "I thought so because you know how much I love you...." He said gently kissing the top of her head.

((eww I'm doing a really bad job at this.....lol))

Megan.

((yeah....but hey at least you try!!))

She stood there..."Yeah you to."she said to him then backed away.."Okay lets go."she said.

((thanks....I think I should have my best friend take over now....lol....because I'm doing a lousy job!))

Megan.

((Oh it is okay..you are doing fine))

"Actually....you want a special breakfast by the lake with the merpeople?" He asked suddenly.

Megan.

"A.......merpeople??what."she said to him.

((they are called merpeople right?))

"Yeah you know mermaids.....and their little underwater cities."