News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Drifting

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, June 1, 2008, 06:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goblet_fulla_fire

Goblet was heard someone introduce them self. He turned his head around to face the girl named Billie. "Oh hello there, Billie. Don't know if you know who I am, but if you don't, just call me Goblet," he said.

Goblet returned back to staring at the lake. "Forgive my lack of enthusiasm for not uh, exactly making a more socially acceptable introduction, this is just my 'me' time right now."
I am a dog.

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled "Oh well Goblet I'm sorry I interupted your 'me' time I hope you have fun." Billie said calmly as she looked around then went and laid down in the grass and watched the bugs move around. Billie sighed and closed her eyes then looked up at the sky
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

goblet_fulla_fire

Goblet eyed the open space that was over the lake's surface. He was no longer getting lost in the water anymore to keep his mind away. Perhaps it can be lost in conversation.

"Do you mind talking? Or is this your own time to fritter away?" he asked.
I am a dog.

I loves YOUz

Billie sat up and looked at Goblet "I don't mind" She said as she walked a little ways towards him. She wasn't going to say the only reason she was out here was because Megan was hunting and she wanted to make sure no one got hurt. "I'm just out here because I was broed but being alone was boring so talking would be okay"

goblet_fulla_fire

"So do you have a story to tell? Or perhaps something to enlighten recent events where I wasn't present? Or something of that sort?" asked Goblet, still choosing to look at the lake.
I am a dog.

I loves YOUz

"Oh um I'm still sorta new so I dont know very much about whats been happening" Billie said sadly as she sat in the sand and moved the sand with her eyes

goblet_fulla_fire

"Well, I'm not exactly new but I haven't been around here in recent times," said Goblet. "Nonetheless, you're old enough to know something about yourself by now. Is there anything about yourself that you wouldn't mind shedding light on?"
I am a dog.

I loves YOUz

"I'm Billie, well I'm in my fifth year and I like making my own things and getting to know new people I'm goin with James Jones. I have a cousin who goes here her name is Megan and a brother whos in his seventh year. I'll do anything for my family and my friends. I'll stand up for what I believe in and I'll stand up for almost anyone. I have a secret that no one but my family knows because we are all apart of it" Billie said smiling "What about you I mean I don't even know what year your in and I just learned your name and now you know almost everything about me so tell me about you" she said as she laid back and looked at the sky

goblet_fulla_fire

"Wow," said Goblet, laughing a little. "That almost seems rehearsed."

"Well, my name is Keith. I keep with my studies. I'm now in my 7th year. My family is rather depleted, limited, and scattered. To provide funds for myself, I collect bounties although sometimes, I deny them if they regard heavily on being against my morals and... philosophies. I do not know how quite to describe myself, but I think the best way to do so is through someone else's eyes, so I am guessing that it would be yours," said Goblet.
I am a dog.

I loves YOUz

Billies smiled "you seem nice" Billie said and looked at him. "Sorry about your family" she said looking back up. "It must be hard having to support yourself"

goblet_fulla_fire

"It's quite all right. They are out there somewhere, I figure. And taking care of myself is all right, though my job is not quite favorable and not healthy to reflect on, particularly some bounties, but it is enough," said Goblet.

"What of your family? Or does that fall under the secret you spoke of?"
I am a dog.

I loves YOUz

"Oh my family well theres my mom whoses like me and then theres my dad whos full wizard so hes good but with my mom she doesnt work and doesnt get out to much because the minstry doesnt like us very much unless they want to use us. My dad has a new job almost everyweek he gets bored with muggle jobs easily. Then theres my brother who is like me and my mom but he goes to school here and likes it very much. I have well I had a sister I always thought she hated me but then I found out she really did like me and that made me happy but after she told me that she was murdered" Billie said her voice getting softer towards the end.

goblet_fulla_fire

"Oh hell," replied Goblet, finally taking his eyes off the water and looking at Billie. "That's awful. I'm sorry," said Goblet. "I would ask the circumstances of your poor sister's murder, but ah, I think not. I'd rather not intrude."

I do not know what it is like to lose one's close family member, for I have just a few select that are actually close to me, perhaps not to them, but definitely to me. I have not a proper relationship with any other relatives which is fortunate and unfortunate, because I am aware of their losses. Now I do quite wonder to myself, is it better to have lost love than to never love at all?(Did I get that sentence from somewhere? Huh.) Did my uncles, aunts, and cousins even knew that I existed? I don't know, and I don't if I ever will. I may be one of the lucky ones."
I am a dog.

I loves YOUz

(yeah I think its a famous quote)

"It must suck not having a close family I mean my family has to be close or there would be trouble for all of us and everyone we met along the way. I hope that somday you and your family get close and stay close the only good thing I can think of that comes with not having a close family is if you lose someone you know that you can already live without them." Billie said looking at Goblet "I'm sorry for talking about this I dont even know you to well and I'm saying things that I cant even tell my closest friends and its really hard for me to talk about things but its a lot easier talking with you and its weird" Billie said as she looked away from him and at the sky

goblet_fulla_fire

"Hmm. Yes. That is strange," said Goblet, returning to look at the lake. "I don't know you very well, but so far you're the person I know and get along with the most. I tried to be more apathetic towards my untimely concerns and start conversing with people, which I did and now I think that Megan really wants to hurt me."
I am a dog.