News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Drifting

Started by goblet_fulla_fire, June 1, 2008, 06:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

"I wouldn't let her hurt you anyways.. I guess that's the main reason I'm out here is to watch her and make sure she didn't hurt anyone" Billie said looking over towards Megan. "Plus you could probably take her anyways and about the talking thing it feels good to actually talk to someone and them not run off and talk to someone else" Billie added and then closed her eyes and listened to everything around her.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

goblet_fulla_fire

"Well, you don't have to worry about me. I have no one to run off to. Even if I did, well, I think I would still rather stay here and talk with you," said Goblet. "So, stop me if I am delving too far into matters that do not concern me, but is Megan unstable or something which is why you watch her?"
I am a dog.

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled "Well sort of well she is right now you seen she shares the same secret that I have and somedays I watch her and others...... she watches me." Billie said she hated when it was her turn to be watched and didn't like it. She always felt dangerous and like she couldn't control herself. "It scares me.. I mean when its my turn to um well yea and shes watching me it scares me."

goblet_fulla_fire

"Well this must be quite a secret then. Now you're just arousing my curiosity rather than embedding it down. But I'll live," said Goblet. "What do you do when everything gangs up on you at once and all you want to do is not care?"

"Let me rephrase the question," said Goblet quickly. "If you aren't calm and you want to be, how do you calm yourself?"
I am a dog.

I loves YOUz

"Megan helps me out I dont know what she does but it works" Billie said truthfully "Maybe after I know you better I'll tell you just depends on what you'd do afterwards. I mean would you tell people or would you keep your mouth shut I would rather not have people competely hate me" Billie said "I can't stand it when people are mad at me and them hating me would kill me" Billie added

~Maybe I shouldn't have said I'd tell him I mean what will Pete think or Megan now that he knows shes one to maybe I should just leave but I really dont want to no then I'll stay~ Billie sat there and argued with herself then smiled when she won.

goblet_fulla_fire

"I think you may be confusing me with someone else. I wouldn't be angry unless you have somehow wronged my family, and since you don't know them, that wouldn't be likely. If it is something to do with the way you are, then I can't imagine any problems you could have with me. And I am not controlled by gossip desires so, I can't imagine the worst that could happen if you so happen to tell me. But what do I know? I don't even know what it is, so... yeah," said Goblet. "But thinking what is the worse that could happen, that is not necessarily the case usually with secrets, is it? Usually the case is privacy, and the that is directly affected by the respect of privacy of others.

"Uh, I am referring to the secret you previously mentioned, right?" asked Goblet.
I am a dog.

I loves YOUz

Billie smile and laughed a little "Yeah because I'm pretty positive that the only secret I have right now at least" Billie said truthfully and looked at him. "I guess I could tell you but I just need to talk to my brother first or he might get mad but then again I have dealt with his anger before its not to bad." Billie said talking to her self and Goblet at the same time.

After a few minutes went by she looked at the sky "Well I'm a vampire I don't eat very much 'food' but I perfur blood most of the time, But rarely feast on humans. I only do when I can't find any animals and theres one near by. I like humans they taste better, but would never hurt my family by drinking to much. My mother Kaylee is full vampire and has great self control and that's the only reason she was able to marry my dad which still to this day is a pure blood. My brother came out weird hes full vampire, but has wizard powers but no drop of human blood in him that he didn't put in there. Then theres me.. I'm a normal teenage witch that just prefers blood to candy and soda." Billie finished and looked at Goblet to see what his reaction would be. Billie was really happy to tell someone other then Hailey but scared at the same time. "You can't tell anyone please don't" she said. She also felt weird that she told him before James.

goblet_fulla_fire

"Oh? Well, I do feel a little honored for you trusting me for this condemning secret, almost as much of meeting for the first time a vampire who was hiding in plain site in a society of humans, but who also was friendly. I, in my job, have had to bring in vampire bounties before. They are not easy to bring in, and they are even more difficult to bring in if I am required to bring them in alive."

"You do not have to worry," assured Goblet. "Your secret is safe with me."
I am a dog.

I loves YOUz

Billie looked away from him and looked back up "Thank you" she said. Billie looked at the sky and wondered why she had told him. They practically just met. ~So I've told Hailey ,and Megan already knew ,and him so three people know its different having people know then at my old schools where I couldn't tell anyone about anything. I wonder when I should tell James or if I should at all~ Billie thought to herself as she watched the clouds move around makeing different shapes along the way.

goblet_fulla_fire

"Your welcome," said Goblet. "How many people actually know of this secret and why did you tell me this sensitive information?"
I am a dog.

I loves YOUz

Billie just stared at the sky. Then she looked towards the forest then back up. "Well I've told my friend Hailey ,and Megan after I found out we were cousins so she alreay somewhat knew. I haven't told anyone else well except now. I don't know why I told you I guess I just felt like I could trust you and I think I wanted to tell someone but I couldn't until now when I met I can trust" Billie somewhat smiled and then looked at him.

goblet_fulla_fire

Goblet looked back. "You sure do trust your gut a lot more than than your head, don't you? In crucial moments, I do exactly the same thing. Though lying here next to the lake isn't really what I call crucial. It's mostly when I am at my work," said Goblet. "It sure is nice to know that I'm trustworthy."
I am a dog.

I loves YOUz

Billie looked back up then then in a second had her face in the grass. She looked up slightly "So trusting my git can be a bad thing sometimes I guess." Billie looked at the grass and out her arms under her chin and watched the grass sway from the wind and her breathing. "Thats the thing I dont even know you so I'm not sure if you are or not, so I just took a chance."

goblet_fulla_fire

"Better it was me than anybody else. I can't imagine many people who would be completely comfortable or even tolerable with vampires entering society. Hell, there are people who just want to wipe them all out. But I believe that if they can be tolerated without anybody realizing it, in this or any other community, then it is all right," said Goblet.

Goblet observed that it is sunlight, which Goblet had heard but never confirmed that can kill a vampire.

"What can kill a vampire besides a stake in the heart, if you don't mind me asking?" asked Goblet.
I am a dog.

I loves YOUz

Billie laughed at his question "What would happen if you had a stake go through your heart?" Billie asked. Billie smiled as she picked a small flower and slower peeled its petals off then ripped it up. "Vampires are kinda like humans I mean except we're a little weaker in the sun light and we perfur the taste of blood other than that Cross have to affect on us in fact I used to go to church for a while and the stakes thats just a myth" Billie said and laughed a little