News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

What would you give to be in a HP movie?

Started by sweetlikepoison, October 24, 2002, 04:57:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What would you give to be in a HP movie?

Your house.
3 (7.9%)
You little/older brother/sister.
15 (39.5%)
Your car (if you have one).
1 (2.6%)
No thanks...
2 (5.3%)
An old sock.
5 (13.2%)
Other (Please say what)
12 (31.6%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Ginny Weasly

I agree with Kiara I'd give my soul to be in a HP movie
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Kiara Johnson

DokkenSuite

If you didn't have a soul then you would be perfect to play a dementor victem.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Kiara Johnson

lol, hey ya!! I could be one of the prisoners in Azkaban....lol

ateenangel

Kiara Johnson

Ya you better run, I am Friends with Loard Voldem0rt. :devil:

DokkenSuite

I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

Kiara Johnson

DokkenSuite

I love Harry Bladder from the Nick show All That

Kiara Johnson

Haven't seen it, we don't get cable.  Don't watch much Tv for that fact..wow, I never thought about it bafore.. I relly don't watch much Tv at all, I don't even think I turned the thing on today... :o

DokkenSuite

;D :oDon't watch tv?! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)It want let me do the moving thigny. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Kiara Johnson

*Smack Luna upside the head for each time she rolled her eyes*  Don't do that!  It is soooo rude...lol

brian

GRRRRRRR!!! I had my whole answer for this by the time I my slow computer got to the front of this thread, and b y the time I got to the end, alll my answers had been taken. Soul, Brother for antghing, EVERYTHING, life, aSFHKSGK:TEJAWKRGJKGJFSKLOFJ

Kiara Johnson

It 's ok Harry, it's pk...*Pats his head and smiles calmly at him*  It's ok dear...

brian

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STUPID BRIT ONLY CAST!!!