News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Rosie Cullens

Started by xsunnyxnights, June 1, 2008, 08:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xsunnyxnights

okay I'm not totally new to this site....but I just wanted to have a character that was similar to me....

Parents: her mother, Violet died when she was three years old...her father left them when Rosie was only eight months old.

Appearance: Long strawberry blonde hair with side bangs, bright blue eyes, pale skin, skinny, tall(5'7") and half-vampire(father's side) and half-witch(mother's side).

Personality: Shy, when blushing pink spots appear on her arms, studious, and usually keeps to herself....

Special Abilities: moves fast, very strong even though she looks weak, can control her hunger, magical powers, psychic powers, can calm the world in less than a second, and predicts the far future.......

Dislikes: death, her parents, the color black, and conceited people

History: When Rosie was born, her mother knew she was one of a kind. She didn't cry but just kept quiet. She wasn't a big problem when she was younger. One day she somehow got a blue crayon and drew on the wall, a guy leaving a woman and little girl behind. Her mother didn't understand the drawing. Suddenly one night Rosie's father left leaving a weeping Violet and an isolated Rosie. As she grew, she found more about her diet, she couldn't harm humans but she could control her hunger for long periods of time because she was a half-witch. When she was three years old she stole her mother's wand and accidentally apparated to her mother's work place. Her mother had become depressed because her husband left her and she soon died. Rosie was left alone in the house for five years. She used her mother's wand to get things she needed. One day, someone came to the house and Rosie didn't know what to do. She hid in the cupboard and then she heard her mother's voice. Violet told Rosie to go outside and greet the visitor. Rosie did as told and found out it was someone named Dumbledore. She was told that when she was old enough she would attend a magical school and was given options. She chose to go to Zengar where they taught several students[mostly orphans] all-year long. She had suddenly decided to transfer to Hogwarts when Hogwarts sent yet another letter to her. She boarded the train not bothering saying bye except to some of her teachers. She really didn't have many friends in Zengar. Hopefully she can freshly start Hogwarts with a few kind friends.... ;D

I have another character: harrypotterfan:)
but I decided to make a new character because:
1. I'm bored
2. this character is so much cooler....lol

xsunnyxnights

oh yeah I forgot to mention that my other character is harrypotterfan:) ;D
1. I'm bored

Alexis

Oh okay.  Well this is cool too!  cant wait to rp with you more
If The World Was Coming To An End...
   I'd Rather Stay Blindfolded Than Open My Eyes...

xsunnyxnights

thanks ;D
just to tell you I know Jasper's ability is to calm the room but I decided to exaggerate a bit and say the world......
1. I'm bored