News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Caution:Danger

Started by harrypotterfan:), June 1, 2008, 09:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megan.

She looked at him and then backed away some more.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

harrypotterfan:)

"Please let me help you Meg." He said as if talking to a little child.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

She stoped and then stood there.

((wait are you still bloodthirsty?))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

((oh okay...))

"Megan you should get cleaned up now." He said slightly chuckling trying to lighten the atmosphere.

Megan.

She snaped back into it, "Uhh what?"she said rubbed her temples then she sat down on the ground.

He sat down next to her and wrapped his hand around her shoulder. "What happened Meg?"

Megan.

"He|| if I know"she said to him then put her head on his shoulder.