News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Caution:Danger

Started by harrypotterfan:), June 1, 2008, 09:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

((this is just a continuation of "Drifting" because we got kicked out by Goblet....lol))

sorry this post is just for Megan and Alex for now...sorry :-\
Alex suddenly felt a pair of eyes looking his way. He looked around and spotted Megan. "Hey Megan!" He shouted as he ran to her.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

She looked at him and then started to run away.  She didn't want him to see her like this not now.  Anyways she knew that he didn't like her.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

Megan was running away from him. He just ran faster but he felt some stray tears trailing down his face. He couldn't catch up to her. He just stood there with a really hurt look on his face. Why is Megan running away from me? He thought as she just ran.

Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

She looked at him and saw how hurt he was so she ran back to him.  She chouldn't see him hurt like that..."I'm soo soo soo soo so sorry."she said to him as she wiped his tears away and then she hugged him..."Don't cry."

He pulled back and said,"I just don't understand...why are you running away from me?"

Megan.

She put her hands in tiny fists and looked at him then opend her eyes and looked at him and showed him how they were black.

Alex hugged her tightly. "Megan..." He hesitated and shook his head. "No matter what I will always love you as Megan."

Megan.

She looked at him...."Love???"she asked him.

"I mean like....you know as a friend...." He said nervously chuckling.

Megan.

She looked at him then looked down..."Oh."is all she said.

There was an awkward silence. Idiot! Why did I say that?! He gave himself a mental slap. "Umm....so are you going to go hunting now?"

Megan.

She was still looking down..."I don't know...I might leave this school I mean it isn't what I thought it was..but I am going Tomarrow."she said to him not looking up.

"Ohh I see.....well when are you returning?"

Megan.

She looked at him then back down..."What is it to you?"she said to him then looked back up...."I new I shouldn't of came here."she added.

"It's just...." He stuttered over his words. "It's just...."

((umm so you want them together in what post?))