News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Family Reunion

Started by dobby888, April 20, 2008, 08:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

Sarah smiled at dobby "you know girl you can calm down. I mean let the enjoy the trip a little."
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

*I know, I just want to show them everything, and still have time for more!* Jessie said.

uglycupcakes

"Yeah. Lets keep going! Thanks for showing us your shop Sarah" Izzy said. She started walking towards the door and then held it open for everyone!

dobby888

Jessie walked out of the shop with her mom and dad close behind.  *Thanks Iza! Where to next?* She asked once outside.

Shara2007

"Well we are going to do the forest frist so to the school." Sarah then started to walk towards the school after locking her doors.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

dobby888

Jessie hurried out after Sarah.  She was a very fast walker (Sarah).

Shara2007

Sarah smiled as she turned to look at Jessie. "You know girl you were always slow."

dobby888

*Hey! I'm a slow walker, but a fast runner ok?* Jessie said laughing.

uglycupcakes

Izzy stayed back with theparents as they walked slower than all off them. She made small talk but really wanted to show them around.

dobby888

Jessie laughed and slowed down to walk with the parents too.  *Hey mom, you told me you had a surprise, but you didn't tell me what it was!* Jessie said, matching pace alongside her mother.

~~~

*Dearie, I never kept something from you unless it was for your own good.  But you'll find out soon enough I swear it.* Jessie's mom said in her thick Aussie accent.