News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

I'm not dead!

Started by uglycupcakes, June 7, 2008, 07:58:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

uglycupcakes

Guess what? I'm going to be gone until June 25 or so. I know most of you don't care, but i just thought you should know so that it doesn't seem like i'm abandoning you. I will be taking some collage classes at a local unvristy but I will  be sleeping in the dorms so i won't be home much. Hopefully they will have computers avalible for use to use but no garentees. So don't forget about me and don't discard Izzy completly. Thanks! Send me a PM if you need and i'll check them all when i get back!!

Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks Thanks! Izzy

harrypotterfan:)

okay...going to miss you....come online soon :D
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

goblet_fulla_fire

If uglycupcakes replies to this thread by June 24th, I will give her $100.

(Or a funny picture.)
I am a dog.

lol....you're so mean....so if she doesn't reply to this thread by the 24th do you think I can get the $100.....
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

goblet_fulla_fire

No, but you can get a gif of Emma Watson in one of the Harry Potter movies that is

ABSOLUTELY NOT SUGGESTIVE IN THE SLIGHTEST.
I am a dog.

uglycupcakes

haha here i am you owe me money!

goblet_fulla_fire

Actually if you look at my post I said I would give you $100... OR A FUNNY PICTURE.

Here it is!
I am a dog.

hahaha is that from comedy central..........hehe now I'm even more frightened by clowns now and I will never say hi to Ronald McDonald on the streets again o.O  lol

I loves YOUz

Quote from: goblet_fulla_fire on June 11, 2008, 01:27:37 AM
Actually if you look at my post I said I would give you $100... OR A FUNNY PICTURE.

Here it is!

AHH RUN ITS A CLOWN HE"LL STEP ON YOUR TOES AND EAT YOUR EYES SO RUN FAST AND DONT LET IT EAT YOUR EYES AND PROTECT YOUR TOES!!
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!