News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Vampire Hang Out

Started by dobby888, June 7, 2008, 11:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

(are you Jessie in this or Leah??)

"Well depends on how Billies acting to see if I claim to be related" Pete said smiling then took her hand and kissed it then let go of it.

(Pete is just the nice kind of guy K!)
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

xsunnyxnights

Rosie forced a smile and said shyly. "My name is Rosie."
I have another character: harrypotterfan:)
but I decided to make a new character because:
1. I'm bored
2. this character is so much cooler....lol

dobby888

(I'm Leah, but I may be Jessie too... it'll make sense though, don't worry)

Leah blushed, when he kissed her hand. She smiled and sat back down in her chair. *Would you care to join us? We're just hanging out.*

I loves YOUz

Pete smiled at Rosie  "Nice to meet you" he said then he sensed somthing from Rosie. He smiled at the air which just made it look like he was yawning. He smiled at her as he caught a scent of her blood. *I knew it vampire* Pete thought to himself.

"Sounds fun" Pete said and smiled at her as he went and stood by the wall near Leah.

dobby888

((Wait, Pete should like somehow be able to tell what kind of blood I have or something... Oh no wait I have an idea!))

*Hey I might go down to the red cross this summer to donate blood, would you want to come with?* Leah said, turning so that she could see both Pete and Rosie at the same time.

I loves YOUz

"No" Pete said straight out. "I mean I have a special blood type and its very rare so I need to keep it" Pete said lieing then he laughed a little. "Okay not really but I hate needles and I hate blood" he said lieing with a straight face.

dobby888

Leah laughed and said, *I don't know if this is weird or anything... but I kind of like the taste of blood! Not like I'd cut myself to get to it, but when my lip bleeds or something, I think it tastes good!* Leah was kind of embarrassed but then said, *Wait, what kind of blood do you have Pete?*

I loves YOUz

"You like blood?" Pete asked then tried to sense somthing abnormal about her. *nothing wonder why she likes it* Pete thought to his self. "I like the taste to" Pete said accidently. "I dont know what type of blood I have but I'm not aloud to give blood what kind of blood do you have?" Pete asked as he licked his lips without knowing.

dobby888

Jessie almost frowned, but then stopped herself thinking ~that would be rude.  Maybe I heard him wrong the first time.  And his lips must be dry, that's all~  *I have AB positive! I think that's a rare one, but I'm not sure!* Jessie said laughing.

I loves YOUz

Pete smiled at her "really thats pretty cool" he said controling his self he knew there was somthing about her that he liked and now he knew. He liked her blood type.

dobby888

Leah let a huge yawn escape.  *Sorry, but if you don't mind, I think I'll take a nap!* She settle herself in the chair, with her head resting on one of the armwrests.  She was asleep almost instantly, not bothering to wait for a response from Pete or Rosie.

I loves YOUz

Pete smiled and looked at Rosie. *I can't do it until she leaves* Pete thought as he sat on the couch and smiled at Rosie again.

(I can't do it unles its just Pete and leah.)

dobby888

((Hey Rosie, would you mind falling asleep too?))

xsunnyxnights

((yeah sorry.....actually instead of sleeping I'm going to leave for awhile))

Rosie faked a yawn and saw her bag on the floor. "Umm...yeah and I need to put my bag upstairs in my room."She nervously giggled and went upstairs before Pete said anything. He's a vampire.... She thought to herself as she was opening her door to her room.
I have another character: harrypotterfan:)
but I decided to make a new character because:
1. I'm bored
2. this character is so much cooler....lol

dobby888

((Thanks Rosie you're a doll! You could come down again when I start yelling.))