News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Catching up is hard to do.

Started by Sky, June 8, 2008, 01:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky sat at a table in the far corner of a tea shop, reading a chapter of her D.A.D.A book while sipping some orange mandarin tea. She sighed. She hated the fact that she had to finish all of her homework that she had missed while being away or else face being held back. She flipped the page of her book hastily and started to take notes on Boggarts.

fudge0604

Albus walked by the tea shop, his pace fast. Today, he had been in Hogsmeade nearly all day.
His feet was now tired from walking. He looked into the window of the tea shop, wondering if he should go in and get a glass of ice cold pumpkin juice.
It would fill up his energy so that he could finish his shopping. His hands was full of bags from the fun shop, some new clothes, that he unvillingly had buyed since his mother had forced him to do it, and of course, some new books. He had also been appointed for a job at the book store, but he had said no, as he had as little freetime as he had. So he decided to go in, and get some juice. The hot air hit him in the face, making him caugh.

He sat down on the table next to Sky, not noticing her. Patiently, he sat there, waiting to order while he caughed once in a while.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky looked over when she heard the coughing. "Excuse me, could y--Albus!" Her eyes lit up and she grinned. "What are you doing here in an old tea shop? Aren't you the kinda kid who'd be in the Candy shop?" She closed her book and put it into her messenger bag along with her notebook.

lexip.13

Lexi opened the tea shop door and hurridley went to the counter. She desperately needed some green herbal tea. She was overflowing with poem idea's and this is what she did when she had them. She found a dark quiet spot, got any kind of tea, then whipped out her notebook and started writing like a mad man. She was in such a hurry she didn't even notice Sky or Albus.
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]

fudge0604

Albus heard Sky's voice and looked up from his games with the forks and knives.
He smiled gently. " I've already been" From under his table a bag came out, filled with candy.
" And thank you for that welcoming! I feel like I really truly belong..." Albus said slowly and sarcastic.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Sky smiled brightly. "Anytime Albus. Anytime." She pulled a small box out of her bag. "Hey, I got this for you while I was out." She handed him the box. It was red and wrapped with yellow ribbon.

fudge0604

Albus grabbed it and opened it quickly.
" Thank you Sky but.... What is it?" He smiled so he's let her know that he wasn't disappointed with the present, but that he was unknowing.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

Inside the box was a gift card to a few different stores in Diagon Ally and Hogsmead. It was good for the food shops, the Quidditch shop, book shop, joke shop, and the three broomsticks. "Its nothing. Just a gift card. Too bad you already went shopping." She said with a smirk. "You like quidditch don't you?"

fudge0604

" Like quidditch? I love quidditch! Thank you SO much!!! I don't know how to repay you!" Albus said grateful. He went over to her table and hugged her. Then, he took his own chair, and placed it next to Sky's table. The waitor came, and Albus ordered a glass of ice cold pumpin juice.
" What do you want Sky?"

Post Potter depression.

Sky

"Oh I've already got some tea." She said holding the cup up. "Albus, I want you to go out and buy a new broom with that card. I know you're a good player and I want you to get the best out there." She grinned. "You're like my little bro."

fudge0604

" Thanks! hehe... I have a firebolt...." (( Should that be good, or lousy?))
When he heard that he wsa like a little brother to her, he smiled.
"thanks Sky. I want to repay you with something but I don't know what..."
Albus said. He hold his thumb under his chin, searching his mind for something girly while he waited for his juice.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

(Didn't know you had a firebolt XD. Thats supurb! Just forget what I said and do something with the card :P)

"Oh I don't want anything." She said as she sipped her tea. She yawned. "Gosh I've been so tired. How about you?"

fudge0604

Albus got his juice in his hands, and slowly started to drink it.
" I've also been tired. All this heat makes me sick, now as my body temparature has been lovered with almost 20 degrees. I avoid warmth and direct sunlight, and I've gotten my own bedroom, that I've customized myself." Again he smiled. " I can't wait until winter comes. I'll be as powerful as I've never been before! Why are you tired then Sky?"

He sipped again, and took a little candy from one of his bags. The giftcard, was laid in his pocket to for later use.

Post Potter depression.

Sky

She sighed. "I don't know. I guess I've just been through alot and haven't gotten any sleep in the last two days. I've been trying to study for my exams so I can pass my sixth year." She wiped her eyes and laid back in the chair. "I think I might head back to school for some sleep. You know whats strange? I hate sleeping in my own bed. I like lying by the window in the Common Room."

fudge0604

" Everyone got they're something!" Albus said and finished his juice.

Post Potter depression.