News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

What do they think of me? (everyone plzzz join. i'm super bored)

Started by lexip.13, June 9, 2008, 12:17:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lexip.13

Lexi walked around the grounds the moon making her look paler than usual. She had been thinking of the previous events she had made and though she usually didn't think about this she wondered what did people think of her? Did they hate her or think she was cool? She kind of wanted to know. Then again she didn't really care. But she knew what she thought of them. Wouldn't they like to hear that. Finally getting tired of walking she sat near the edge of the lake watching the other side where Hagrids hut was.
"It's not corruption. It's drugs. Lots and lots of drugs." by my buddy, Kyle :]

Megan.

Megan was just out walking around one day.  She was new but was going good.  Okay she wasn't new she had been there for 7 months now, but still.  She walked the saw a girl she didn't know.  She looked around and she walked up to her.

"Hey I am Megan, Megan Cullen.", she said,"you are?"
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

lexip.13

Lexi stood up. "Hi Megan. I'm Lexi Darkwood."she said politely. " Wanna sit with me?"she asked. She didn't like being alone.

Megan.

She looked at her.."Sure."she said then sat down by her.."Soo what you doing?"she said looking around.

lexip.13

Lexi thought about that. " Well I'm sitting here talking to you and thinking nothing." she said laughing a bit at herself.

Megan.

"Yeah I am thinking about someone...and I don't really know."she said to her.

lexip.13

"If you don't mind may I ask who your thinking about?"she said thinking this will be a great distraction to who she was thinking about.

Megan.

She looked down..."Alex....Alex Potter."she said to her.

lexip.13

"What you like him? Well that's cool."she said not knowing what to say.

Megan.

She looked at her her face white and cold..."yeah I do...but I like him for Alex...not the he is Harrys son...that I don't care about whos son he is...I just like him."she said to her...."He ummmm well he...kissed me...but....what does that mean??"she said.

lexip.13

"Well that's good. But You should ask him why he kissed you...cause it might mean something and you'll never know."she said knowing how she felt.

Megan.

She looked at her.."Soo you must be thinking about something....or someone...soo lets go to hogshead and you can tell me."she said to her.

lexip.13

Megan.

She looked at her..."I know you like someone...who is he?"she asked her with a small smile on her face..."I won't tell...I swear."she said

lexip.13

"His name is Dan....he's from my old school."she said half smiling. "He's supposed to come here in a couple weeks. I can't wait but to him we're just best friends."she sighed.