News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Going out for Dinner

Started by Sky, June 10, 2008, 04:17:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

She sighed. "Yeah. I guess so." She said.

harrypotterfan:)

Alex saw the blue material of her top disappear around the corner. He ran into the Great Hall. "Hey Megan!" He exclaimed sitting down next to him holding two chocolate chip cookies.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Megan.

She just at there and then took a bite out of one.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

"You want a cookie?" He asked her.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Sky

((No offense, but I kind of made this topic as a get together at Hogsmead so if you guys are gonna be at the school, would you mind continuing it at the school in another topic? Only so we can stay on track of things. Thankies!))

goblet_fulla_fire

Goblet took the final rolled up bite of his spaghetti. "Now that," said Goblet, "was delicious. Nobody can make food better than the Italians."
I am a dog.

Sky

Sky sat some money down on the table as a tip. "That is also true. Great cheese. And bread." She said.

((okay....sorry....you could have told us earlier......Megan I made a new post in Hogsmead.....))

Megan.

(ok man we get kicked out of everything....)
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

Sky

((Its not that I'm kicking you out, its just that "Technically" we're in Hogsmead, and you guys and RPing at the school, which is way off our topic. So I just thought it'd make things easier. No worries ^^))

goblet_fulla_fire

"Are you Italian?" asked Goblet.
I am a dog.

Sky

"No. I'm actually a little french. But I went to Italy when I was a third year."

goblet_fulla_fire

"Little french, eh? What makes up the rest of your blood?" asked Goblet.
I am a dog.

Sky

She thought for a minute. "I'm a little Irish. My grandmother tried convincing me that someone in our family was veela, but I never believed it." Sky said to him, adjusting her seat. "What about you?"

goblet_fulla_fire

"Irish, Scottish, and German," said Goblet proudly.
I am a dog.