News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A little talk

Started by I loves YOUz, June 11, 2008, 07:35:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

(PART FOUR)

Pete followed Kaylee quickly. After a few miles Pete didn't see any sign of Billie. He was worried, but had one question on his mind. Pete ran beside his mother looking at her. "How'd you find out" Pete asked her finally.

"Pete you'll learn everything when we find Billie" Kaylee said as she stopped suddenly. "Billie's in trouble" Kaylee said a she grabbed Pete's hand, and disappertated into the mountains. "Kept quiet" Kaylee whispered to Pete. Soon they heard scream and laughs. "Oh no" Kaylee said and ran into the cave.

Pete heard the screams and ran ahead of his mother. When he was in the cave he looked at Billie on the ground. His eyes turned black and he ran at Lila.

Lila turned away "Avada..." Lila started to scream. Until Pete jumped on her, and started to rip her apart. "No" MeMe screamed and started to cry then looked at Pete. She started to laugh. "You think that killing her was a bad thing I hated that girl" MeMe said and laughed.

Kaylee ran in and helped Billie stand up. "Momma I'm sorry" she said like she was a little kid. Than she blacked out. Kaylee laid Billie down and walked over to MeMe. "Why are you doing this?" she asked her calmly.

MeMe looked at Kaylee and laughed. "Why would I tell you anything?" she said. "All you are are little vampires" She said and laughed. "You should all be killed." "You live in secret, because nobody likes you" She said and laughed evilly. "THEY ALL FEAR YOU."

Kaylee hit MeMe in the face. "You little spoiled brat" Kaylee took a step back as MeMes head spun all the way around. Kaylee's jaw dropped "What are you?" she asked staring at her.

MeMe laughed "I'm just a normal witch except... I died a few years back" MeMe said angrily. "When my family moved here we were happy I was a happy teenager until.... The stupid vampires came along and killed me and my family." MeMe said sitting on the ground. "I got to come back but only if I got rid of every vampire there is.. And if I do then my parents can come back and we can live happily again" MeMe said and looked up at Kaylee. "So I guess this is good-bye" She said and pointed her wand at Kaylee.

Billie shot up "I think not" Billie said and kicked her wand outta her hands. "You will never kill my family" Billie said as she looked at Lila's body which was in pieces now. Billie looked up at Pete who was covered in blood. "Pete" Billie said almost smiling.

Pete looked at her and smirked. "You okay Billie?" he asked her. Pete walked over to her and hugged her tightly. Then he looked at his mother, and walked over to her and hugged her.

(just a couple more posts and I'm finally done!)
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Megan.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMP BUMP BUMP...
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

I loves YOUz

I loves YOUz

(I have it finished!! well almost I'm on part six! Can use some of your characters in Part Seven and eight???)

(I think I want to mainly use Alexis and Alex.. and Maybe Megan.. but you two posted most! so I'll prolly jus use Alexis and Alex.... If I can of course)

( I need to know before I can write anymore on chap. 7 or 8)

( I finished chap. 7 but where the name of the friend would be there are just ____'s and I can make up someone if I can't use your characters!!)

I loves YOUz

(PART FIVE)

MeMe grabbed her wand and pointed in at Pete "CRUICO" she yelled. MeMe screamed a painful scream then went flying backwards. She hit the wall and a huge rock landed on top of her.

Billie smiled. "Its all over now" Billie said happily. "But mother how'd you find out Dylan?" she asked sadly. Then looked at Pete "Yeah I guess I'm okay I mean physically I am, but.." Billie said and started to cry again. Billie turned and hugged her mother.

Kaylee held her tightly. "I went in to clean your room, and she was on your bed" Kaylee said and started to cry. She held Billie tighter. "I'm sorry you can come home for a while" Kaylee offered. Kaylee looked at Pete and held her arms out and held both Pete and Billie. They were her only kids now. And no one was going to touch them.

The rock started move and the family looked at the rock. Finally MeMe crushed through the rock. She looked at her broken wand, and walked over to them. "I'm going to kill you" she yelled as she walked over to the family and started to choke Pete.

Billie watched MeMe then when she started to hurt Pete she punched her in the face and, made her let go of Pete. "You wont touch my family." Billie said. Billie soon had MeMe on the ground and was punching her face in. Billie stopped and sat there and made her nails grew extra long. "Beautiful but can be quite a pain" she said and ran her fingers down MeMes face. Black blood began to rush out.

MeMe knocked Billie off of her. She tasted the blood from her cheeks. Her eyes turned black and her skin turned gray. She grabbed at Billie throat, and it ripped a little, and laughed as she started to punch Billie and then held her right hand on Billie's throat.

Billie couldn't breathe too well and felt blood run down her shirt. Billie was mad, and as MeMe changed into her true form Billie's eyes had changed to a deep black. Billie grabbed MeMes wrists and flipped over and ripped her hands completely off. Billie laughed at MeMe. Billie grabbed MeMe's head and swiftly broke her neck.

"No" MeMe said then died. This time she had failed to kill all the vampires. MeMe would never be back. She was gone for good.

keke p

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOW YOU ARE SUPER DUPER GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You trained these lips when they were champs
And now they're itchin' for a comeback
So come back
It's a shame that your claim to fame
Hangs on someone else's name
So come back
Such a task and this is such a blast
And such a task
And such a task and this is such a blast
And all that jazz

I loves YOUz

keke p

yeah yeah...you did great you should put more...because it is sooooo good.
You trained these lips when they were champs
And now they're itchin' for a comeback
So come back
It's a shame that your claim to fame
Hangs on someone else's name
So come back
Such a task and this is such a blast
And such a task
And such a task and this is such a blast
And all that jazz

I loves YOUz

(PART SIX)

Billie walked over to her mother and Pete. Kaylee put her arms around Billie and held her tight as Billie cried. "I'm sorry mother, but.." Billie said and cried even harder.

"Shh Shh its okay sweetie shh" Kaylee said as she held Billie, and rubbed her back softly. Kaylee looked at Pete, and started to walk out of the cave with her arms around Billie. "Just calm down Billie she was already dead so you just sent her home, Now she can be with her family" Kaylee said soothingly.

Pete kept quiet and just followed them. Pete softly grabbed Kaylees arm and turned her when she started to go the wrong way. When they got to the middle of the forest Pete moved a few stomps together. Pete sat on one end and pointed to Kaylees and Billies seats.

Kaylee sat down, and Billie sat down. "I'm sorry I'm crying like a stupid baby" Billie said wiping her tears, but then more formed. Billie looked at Kaylee and Pete and somewhat smiled, but not quite a true smile.

Kaylee looked at them both. "You have a choice" Kaylee said. As Billie and Pete looked at her. "You can come home for a few weeks then come back, or you can stay here, and I'll get you out of school for a few days when we have the funeral." Kaylee said . She had to work hard on getting the last part out, but finally did.

Pete looked at her. "I want to come home" he said immediately. "I can't stay here" Pete said thinking of what people would say. " I would hurt someone" Pete said. "I need a break from this place" Pete added.

Billie looked at Pete. He was right they should be home right now. She would be able to handle the stress. "I want to go home" Billie said finally. "Yeah I want to go home. When can we leave?" Billie asked.

"As soon as you want." Kaylee said. "You want to pack now?" she asked and stood up. "I just have to talk to your headmaster then we can leave." Kaylee said helping Billie stand then walking over to Pete. "You ready?" she asked

"Okay I'll go pack" Billie said and started to run up to the common room. As she did she ran into a bunch of people who stared at the blood all over her. "Stop looking at me" she screamed as tears ran down her cheeks.

I loves YOUz

Okay umm anyone want to post... please...

Megan.

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bump bump bump bump

I loves YOUz

Megan can I use your character?? please.. ;D

Megan.

he//s yeah!!!

hehe....thissssss iiiisss aaaa rrreeeaaallllyyyy gooodddd ssssttttoooorrrryyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehe

I loves YOUz

Megan.