News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A little talk

Started by I loves YOUz, June 11, 2008, 07:35:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

(PART SEVEN)

"Hey Billie what's wrong." Said Megan. She knew Billie to well to know when something was wrong. Megan followed her up the stairs when Billie didn't answer.

"Oh yeah I'm okay" Billie said, and began to pack her things. "I'm just going on a little trip." Billie said. "I'm going home" she added. "I'll be back in a few weeks" she said quietly. Billie started to pack her shoes then decided just to take a pair of black ones in her bag. "You can use anything I leave behind." Billie said. "Just don't go through my personal stuff" she added.

"WHAT!! You can't leave why?" Megan asked. As looked sadly at Billie. "Can't you at least tell me why your leaving??" Megan asked Billie. As she sat on the bed and looked at her packing.

Billie looked at her. "There was a death in the family." Billie said sadly as tears formed in her eyes. "Please don't ask anymore" Billie said softly adding her favorite pair of bright yellow converse to her bag. "And I didn't kill her" Billie said talking about Dylan. "I had a small fight, and got a little bloody" she said wiping the blood off her face, and looked at down at her blood drenched clothes. Billie fell to the ground and started to cry.

"Wow no Billie stop crying" said Megan, and she walked over to Billie. "Its okay just stop crying please" she said to Billie. Billie fake cried a lot, but Megan could tell these were real tears.

"I'm sorry I have to go" Billie said to Megan. "Thanks for everything" she said and ran down stairs. *Pete were are you?* she sent to him looking around. Billie sat on the couch and waited.

*Sorry Billie give me a little while longer I'm still packing* Pete sent her as he started to pack his shirts.

*Oh okay* Billie sent him, and saw some more people walk in. They started to whisper about her.

-Did you see her hair its covered in blood- said one girl. -I know you see her clothes- said another -not only are covered in blood but they are sooo last season- she added quickly. The leader of the group silenced the others. "So what did you do kill someone?" The leader said joking.

Billie jumped up and ran over to the leader and tackled her. Billie cried as she punched the girl in the face. "Billie stop" Someone yelled from behind, but Billie ignored them. Billie looked at the girls bloody face, and smiled slightly
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Megan.

I love it!!!!!
you sould have me fall over something..hehe
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

Ginny Weasly

AHHAHAHA ;D

You pummeled her. ;)
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

Oh Megan I'm not done with you just yet... hehe beware...and Ginny I didnt Billie did.. hehe she was mad..lol tehe

Ginny Weasly

Well...you control Billie, so you are the mind behind her...and so in saying that you did, I was correct!

(Okay, so I was wrong. But I hate to admit it. Haha.)

Good job, I can't wait to read more.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

Thanks Ginny and I wont tell nobody that you were wrong so shhh....hehe

Megan.

I lOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loves YOUz

(PART EIGHT!!)

Megan had ran down the stairs after Billie. "Billie stop" she said again. She ran over and got Billie off the girl. "What do you think your doing do you enjoy hurting people?" Megan asked.

Billie looked at Megan and hit her in the face then ran off crying. Billie ran up to Petes room. "Ready?" she asked again hoping he was. Billie sat down as she waited for him to answer. *Did I really just hit her?* Billie asked as she looked at her hands. *Four peoples blood Meme's, that girls, Megan's, and mine.* "Pete somthings wrong with me I cant stop hurting people" she said sadly as she looked at him.

Pete looked up. "Billie you're a good person your just having a bad day." he said as he grabbed his bag and walked out the door. "Come on Billie Kaylee is waiting for us".

Billie walked down stairs to see the blood stains on the floor and Megan on the couch. Billie walked over to her. "Megan I'm sorry please forgive me when I get back I'll tell you everything" Billie said she hugged her cousin and stood up. "I'll write you soon" she said and walked out the door.

Megan just sat there holding her broke nose and feeling her black eye. "I hope she's alright" she said and stood up and looked at the preps who had been talking. "I'm sorry shes not like this normally.

"I would hope not" one said. "I hope she dresses different because OMG those shoes are sooo ugly." one said. The leader laughed "And I think she was a vampire and you all know vampires are freaks" the leader said. She then snapped her fingers and started to walk off with her clique.

Megan looked at him "Oh no you didn't" she said and walked over to the and broke all there noses and punched them in the face. "Have your plastic surgeon fix that Barbie" Megan said then tuned back to look at them "By the way your faces are soo outta season" she said and laughed and walked up to her room. 

Billie walked with Pete. "What I did was it wrong?" she asked him. "Because I feel bad about it, but at the same time I feel relieved" Billie said honestly. Billie then stopped and looked at Pete. "What I did wasn't the thing I should have done. I should have made her suffer" Billie said and started to walk again.

Pete looked at Billie "Dylan didn't die from pain it was quick" he said. "I do agree that you should have made her suffer more, but think about it she was already dead so you didn't kill you just out her out of her misery." Pete said walking beside Billie as they entered the forest.

Billie smiled a little then saw her mother crying. Billie walked over to her and hugged her. "Its okay momma" she said. "Momma please don't cry. "Please momma I want to go home" Billie begged.

Megan.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loves YOUz

only cuase you got to hurt someone... hehe

Megan.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I feel your pain Billie.

dobby888

Wow Billie that's so good! Is that the end? Because I don't want it to end!!!!

I loves YOUz

No I'm gonna have like one or two more parts.... maybe... hehe but I know its not ending there!

dobby888

OK good... OH and you can use Jessie or Leah if you want to...

I loves YOUz

I might... hehe I'm not sure were though.. but i will make sure at least one of them are mentioned if they dont appear..