News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

By the Lake -anyone-

Started by Sky, June 11, 2008, 11:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky sat quietly by the lake. She wore a black and white striped hoodie and faded blue jeans with black shoes. She sat on her knees and put her hands on the ground so she could stare into the water. She studied her reflection. Her grey eyes had sadness in them. The memories of everything were stronger than they used to be.... They hurt more than ever. She stared at her reflection for a moment longer and seen her parents next to her in it. Her mother and father were there...then a death eater was there. Sky became wide eyed. The death eater shot out a beam of light and murdered them again..like a reply. Sky started to shake and fell back against the cold ground.

I loves YOUz

Billie had been walking outside thinking about everything. Billie leard someone near her and she looked around. *I wonder who that is* Billie thought to herself and felt sadness in the air. Billie ran over to her when she saw her fall. Billie went and bent down beside her. "Hey you okay?" she asked her.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Sky

Sky didn't think twice. She didn't think about who could be behind her. She only pictured the death eater that killed the two people that were so important to her. She whipped out her wand and pointed it at Billie, not realizing who it was, and Screamed "CRUCIO!" Her eyes went wide with anger and sadness and tears streamed down her face onto the ground.

I loves YOUz

Billie grabbed at the wand throught the pain and took it outta her hand and feel to the ground. Billie looked at the girl. "I'm sorry" Billie said crying which Billie didn't cry to often. Billie calmed down and past the tears her eyes grew black. "Whats your problem you enjoy causing people pain" Billie said screaming at her. Billie pointed the girls wand at her. She was about to scream Crucio when the wand went out of her hands and a strong arm went around her shoilders when Billie tried to jump at the girl.

Pete looked at Billie calmly. "Its okay just breathe" He said soothingly to her. Pete held on to her and repeated his self many times as shefought to have him let go of her.

Billie felt Petes calmness and heard his words and calmed down a little. She looked at the girl with her normal colored eyes, then looked down. "I'm sorry please forgive me" She said then held on to Petes arm.

Sky

Sky was at a loss for words. She looked at her hands then at Billie. "I..I dont know..what happened. I..th..thought...." She started shaking again. "What have I done?" She said to herself. She looked back into the lake...and it was just Sky again. Alone. Exactly the way the death eater had left her.

I loves YOUz

Pete let go of Billie.

"Thanks Pete" Billie said and looked at the girl "My name is Billie Jones and this is my brother Pete." BIllie said as Pete smiled at the girl. "I'm in my fifth year at hogwarts and Pete is in his seventh." Billie said "we wont hurt you we just want to know whats wrong" Billie said

Sky

She looked back at Billie and Pete. Her hands were still shaking. She went to pick up her wand but grabbed at another piece of ground. She was starting to get dizzy. Finally she found her wand and ran away torwards the forest.

What was wrong with her?

harrypotterfan:)

Alex was randomly walking in the forest bored deciding to get some alone time. He heard pattering footsteps enter the forest. He looked back to see Sky. "Hey Sky!" He said cheerfully.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Sky

Sky made sure she didn't point her wand at anyone. She looked at Alex slowly. "H-hi.." She said. She stood against a tree and slowly slid down to the ground. She sighed. "What are you doing in the forest?" She asked him randomly without looking at him.

Alex crouched down so he was face to face with her. "Nothing just finding some alone time. What happened?"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Sky

She looked down. "Nothing. I'm...I'll be okay. I just had a bad moment is all." She turned her wand over and over in her hands.

"Are you sure? You can tell me what's wrong...I've had a degree in psychiatry."

Sky

Sky laughed lightly. "I just...did something bad unitentionally."

"Well if it was done unintentionally then why worry about it...meaning it was an accident....not a big deal." He said grinning.

Sky

"Yeah...I guess your right." She said as she stood up.