News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

By the Lake -anyone-

Started by Sky, June 11, 2008, 11:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

"Come on you say it's alright but your face doesn't show that it's alright...."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

I loves YOUz

Billie ran in the forest after Sky. "Hey where'd you go?" she yelled as she ran through the forest. Pete watched her run then disappered. Billie looked around then caught her scent and followed it and saw her talking to Alex. "Hey are you okay?" BIllie asked. "I just wanted to say I sorry"
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Alex gave her a small smile and said, "Hi Billie."
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Vanessa

Vanessa was taking a short walk in the forest. She heard several voices nearby and walked over to look at what was going on, hiding behind a large oak tree. She peered out from behind it, seeing a very familiar face. Sky's. The very girl she almost lost Blaze to. She rubbed her eyes and looked again. No, she wasn't hallucinating.

"What if she tries to get him again...?" Vanessa whispered to herself. She moved a little closer to them, then tripped over a stick and fell. She looked up at them, wishing she hadn't caused such a scene. "Uh... Hi guys..."
--Taken--

I loves YOUz

Billie looked at Vanessa and offered her hand and helped her up. "Hey whats up?" she asked her.

"Hey you're the girl that went out with my friend Blaze right?" He asked the girl who had suddenly fallen.

Vanessa

Vanessa took Billie's hand and pulled herself up, stumbling a bit to regain her balence. She brushed the dirt off of her old jeans. Play it cool, Vanessa. Don't act suspicious. She thought to herself

"Just going for a walk." She said with a smile to Billie. "Thanks for helping me up." She laughed softly, mostly at her stupidity.

"And yeah... I'm dating Blaze." She said, with a sparkle in her eyes. "I didn't know that you guys where friends."
--Taken--

I loves YOUz

"Your welcome" Billie said looking at them. "Whos Blaze?" she asked.

Vanessa

"Only the most amazing guy ever." Vanessa said, smiling with a dreamy look in her eyes. "And what's even more amazing is that he's mine. We've been dating since a few monthes after I came to Hogwarts." She stoped herself, not wanting to talk to much. She could go on and on about him. But she chose not too.
--Taken--

I loves YOUz

"aww thats cute" Billie said smiling

Sky

Sky looked at Vanessa. "That good." She was into Blaze at all anymore. She looked at Billie. "I didn't mean to do that to you. Here, take this." She handed her a small tablet. "It should shake off the effect of the curse. The pain I mean." She sighed. She had calmed down alot now.

((Sorry I forgot I had this topic XD))

I loves YOUz

"Thanks and its okay" BIllei said as she took the tablet. Billie smiled as the curse went away.

Sky

Sky looked at Billie then at Alex and Vanessa. "Fun."

"Yeah I haven't seen him around these past few months but he's cool." He said chuckling.

Vanessa

"Hes been really busy." Vanessa explained. "Unfortunatly..." She sighed.
--Taken--