News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Losing Everything: A Harry Potter Story..

Started by Madcrow, June 11, 2008, 05:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madcrow

Aloha harrypotterfan:) I'm so glad you liked it.. Haven't had many comments on the videos.. Was hoping for more.. ::) I'm working on some more so will let you know.. Thanx for the comments and support..

I loves YOUz

Oh my gosh I didnt take the tissue thing seriouly and know I'm cring that was so pretty... and it was sad and you said everyone that died I started to cry mainly at Snape and Fred. I love them both..
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

harrypotterfan:)

yeah I know.......it's okay I'll ask some of my friends to check out your videos...they like Harry Potter=]
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Madcrow

Aloha all.. Just thought I would share latest video with you.. Gone: A Harry and Ginny Story..

I loves YOUz

Madcrow

Thanx I loves YOUz.. Be sure to subscribe and comment on Youtube.. More are in the works..

Madcrow

Aloha all.. Just letting you all know about my new video..

It's called Kissing You: A Harry and Hermione Story.. It's a " What If " video featuring an older and younger Harry / Hermione..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIgAn123ztM

Harry and Hermione finally admit their feelings in their later years at Hogwarts.. They graduate from Hogwarts and decide that after what they went through to move away from the magical world.. They end up separating and just as it seems like everything will work out life throws them a twist..

Be sure to to check them out and stay tuned, even " Subscribe," for more to come very soon..

harrypotterfan:)

okay I will subscirbe=]
oh that's so cute=] I love your vids!!
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

I loves YOUz

I loved it!!!!! hehe.. I like all the videos so far... keep'em coming!!! hehe

Madcrow

Aloha all.. Thanx for the comments guys.. Got a new one for you, but it is a joke one, or suppose you could say Slash style.. It's called Harry Potter and the Brokeback Mountain..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLLyeBKFVYY

I loves YOUz

wow you made everything they said sound gay... I loved it... hehe... lol.. .I liked the part where rons dad is like what exactly is the function on a rubber D*BEEP*.... lol hehe

Madcrow

So happy you enjoyed it I loves YOUz .. I was actually thinking people will hate it.. I want to do a video for every couple etc for HP.. But at the moment my friends think I am doing way to much Potter and want to see other things too.. So at present I have put HP on hold til I finish my new video which is actually a trailer / teaser ( Fanfic of course, even though I hear they are doing one..) for Gremlins 3.. Stay tuned..

I loves YOUz