News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Started by MrsRadcliffe0480, October 25, 2002, 08:36:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrsRadcliffe0480

*starts barking* AHH what's wrong with me?! Must... get.... pain.... killers.... *wince*
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

ronweazley122

*looks at the book*IT DOES SAY THAT! :o :o :o :o :o :o That guy that I bought the dogs from said that they were special dogs.....

DokkenSuite

I thought it was a typeo. What a nice B-Day serprice for Amy.(j/k) :-\ :'( :-[ :P :( :bigcry: :fury: :voldy:
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

ronweazley122

:Reading: hmmmmmmm............

DokkenSuite

Harry Bladder and Herhiney on All That. I now got it.
I have many names. Including DDPC, Doctor_Digi_Potter_Char,Baby_Hermione_Cat, BHC and Luna Lovegood II

ronweazley122

DokkenSuite

ronweazley122

*completes book rather quickly* :Reading: uh oh......*puts book down*

DokkenSuite

ronweazley122

DokkenSuite

ronweazley122

it all so says,,,,,it costs ten times as much as the first vol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DokkenSuite

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh NNNNNNNNNNNooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :fury: :lost: :lost: :lost: :lost: :lost: :lost: :lost: :lost: :lost: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :( :( :( :( :( :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

ronweazley122

RileyGranger

(((((lol u guys r wierd)))))
(((((hey is it just me or do daniel radcliff's eyes look a lot bluer as hp then they do as himself?)))))
(((((maybe he wore contacts)))))
(((((what r ya'all talking about?)))))
(((((they made fun of hp/hg on all that?)))))
(((((i am jamie lynn spears's biggest fan too)))))(((((she's on all  that now)))))
(((((ig2g2school. ttyl. bye b ye)))))
(((((and i am hilary duff's. lol. i am a nerd)))))
I aM tHe 1 AnD oNlY: rIlEy GrAnGeR!!!!! hErMiOnE's TwIn SiStEr!!! (MaKe BeLiEvE)
wRiTe To Me!!!!!! J/k. LoL.
I love Hermione!!!!!!!!! (but not like THAT) lol.
                LoVe AlWaYs AnD 4eVeR,
                      mArY cEcIlIa *AkA* rIlEy GrAnGeR