News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A walk in the forest

Started by Sky, June 12, 2008, 11:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky was silently walking through the forest. She wore a black hoodie and faded blue jeans and black shoes. She had her wand tucked into her hood pocket. She walked in slow, steady steps. She needed to be out in the fresh air of the trees.

goblet_fulla_fire

Goblet's aimless wandering from the lake had accidentally led him to the forest, where he recognized a new friend, Sky. "Is that you there, Sky?" called out Goblet.
I am a dog.

Sky

Sky looked around. She heard a male voice calling her. "Yes, Its me Goblet." She called back to him.

goblet_fulla_fire

"Oh that's delightful. Didn't think I would run into you in the forest, but somehow my absentmindedness has led me to you. Are you taking a walk?" asked Goblet.
I am a dog.

Sky

She nodded. "Would you like to join me?" She pulled some of her dark hair back from her eyes and looked at him. She wasn't as cheerful as she usually was.

goblet_fulla_fire

"Sure thing," said Goblet, clearly more happy than Sky. He went up to her side and starting walking with her. "Does anything bring you out here or do you just like the woods?"
I am a dog.

Sky

She looked at the sky then at the trees. "I guess I just..have some things on my mind. And this gives me a place to think." She fiddled with a wristband on her right wrist. "What brings you here?"

goblet_fulla_fire

"Oh I was at the lake and I guess I wandered a bit, and I somehow ended up here. Now I have somebody to talk to on the way back."
I am a dog.

Sky

She smiled then it faded away. "Goblet...I think..someone is coming after me." She looked at him with frightened gray eyes. They hadn't had that look since she was six.

goblet_fulla_fire

Goblet's mood faded slightly. "Why do you think that someone is after you?"
I am a dog.

Sky

She took a deep breath of the crisp air. "I've been seeing things. Like...the death eater that killed my parents. I see him everywhere. I think its a sign that he's coming for me." She wiped her eyes before Goblet could see a tear. "Maybe I'm just crazy."

goblet_fulla_fire

"Well," started Goblet. His mood was ruined by Sky's, though she isn't at fault. "That certainly... is not healthy," said Goblet, not quite knowing what to say. "I don't know what what these previsions are Sky, but if necessary and if I am in close proximity when this disgruntled death eater comes, I will be there. I can assure you of that. In regards of questioning your own sanity, I think you might be surprised how much the wizard mind can do with itself."
I am a dog.

Sky

Sky sighed. She didn't know what to say. She simply sat down on a large boulder and stared out into the forest. Maybe she was going insane. She never should have used the charm on her. It affected her in so many ways.

goblet_fulla_fire

Goblet didn't sit down. "So, do you want company or should I go? Because I can go if you want me to."
I am a dog.

Sky

"No...I actually like having you here." She said with a small smile. "You make me feel safe."