News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

A walk in the forest

Started by Sky, June 12, 2008, 11:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goblet_fulla_fire

Goblet sat down on the ground right next to the boulder Sky was sitting on. "All right then. I'll just sit right here, just to make you feel safer. God knows everybody hates an unsteady mind."
I am a dog.

Sky

Sky looked at Goblet. Something about him intrigued her. She stood up and walked infront of him. She tapped his shoulder. "You're it!" She exclaimed and she ran away from him, behind a tree.

goblet_fulla_fire

"Wow," said Goblet. "Are you an actress or are you bi-polar?" Goblet got up.
I am a dog.

Sky

She peeked out from behind the tree. "No...I just heard that having fun can take your mind off of things."

goblet_fulla_fire

"Then you must be desperate of you want to play tag. I mean, when was the last time you played this?"
I am a dog.

Sky

She shrugged. "I'm not sure. But Its a fun game."

goblet_fulla_fire

"Because I haven't played this since I was a single digit age. But what the hey, if it makes you feel better." Goblet got up and started half heartedly to chase Sky.
I am a dog.

Sky

She grinned and ran farther away from him. "I bet you can't catch me."

goblet_fulla_fire

"I've caught people faster than you, Sky," said Goblet, running now fairly fast after Sky.
I am a dog.

Sky

Sky stuck her tounge out and kept going. "Yeah suuure." She said back to him, going at a fair pace herself.

goblet_fulla_fire

"I have though," said Goblet still running. "What makes you think that you're faster than anybody else I have taken down?"
I am a dog.

Sky

She shrugged yet again. "Atleast try to catch me!" She said as she went full speed.

goblet_fulla_fire

Goblet also went full speed. Now he was gaining on Sky.
I am a dog.

Sky

She ran as fast as she could and started to feel her muscles inflaming in her side. She ignored it and kept going, running past large tree's and a group of centaurs.

goblet_fulla_fire

"How often do you run, Sky?" asked Goblet, not even drawing that much breath as he continually gained on her.
I am a dog.