News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

New

Started by Baby Caryle, May 23, 2008, 05:47:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baby Caryle

"Oh... No." Baby said. "I guess shes just my first friend and everything..." She shrugged her shoulders.

harrypotterfan:)

"Calm down Baby, you seem so nervous all of a sudden. I was joking with you!" He said loudly alittle too loudly.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Baby Caryle

Baby smiled. "Ohhhhh..." She said, hating herself for seeming stupid.

Alex smiled and said,"Well I'm heading for the Great Hall for something to eat. Are you coming?"
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Baby Caryle

"Sure!" Baby said. "But I have no idea where I'm going, so your going to have to lead the way." She said with a laugh.

"Sure." He said laughing.

Baby Caryle

Baby started to walk down the hall, hoping it was the right way. "So when did you come here?" She asked.

"Five years ago I stepped into Hogwarts because my father came to this school as well."

Baby Caryle

"It seems nice here. I like it, even though it is nothing like Nantucket." Baby said with a sigh. She would do anything to be back home.

averyisme93

Avery was heading back up to the school to eat when she saw her sister and some guy. She ran over to her. "Hey Baby. You guys going up to eat?"she said practically jumping up and down. She loved Hogwarts!!!
I'm a freak,a fashionista,a crackhead,and so many other things. Some you'll hate. Some you won't be able to resist. I gots a sister. Baby. She awsome but she's grumpy a lot. I love the songs selfish by asia cruise. Luv ya, Avery*~

Baby Caryle

"Yep!" Baby said, matching her sister's enthusiasm. "Oh... Avery this is Alex. Alex, this is Avery." She said, smiling.

averyisme93

Avery took Alex's hand. "Hi. Nice to meet you."she said politely.
I'm a freak,a fashionista,a crackhead,and so many other things. Some you'll hate. Some you won't be able to resist. I gots a sister. Baby. She awsome but she's grumpy a lot. I love the songs selfish by asia cruise. Luv ya, Avery*~

((sorry for the delay in posting))

"Hello the name is Alex nice to meet you too."