News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Nate

Started by nate, June 17, 2008, 05:53:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

Name: Nate Willis

Height: 5"9"

Appearance: His hair is dark and shaggy and he has dark brown  eyes that are appear black at night. On his upper back there is a purple bruise created by his father. His skin has a light tint of ghostly white to it. He wears black most of the time and hoodies.He wears skinny tight jeans and can be mysterious and dark.
Race: vampire and a little wizard in him

Parents: Lilly and todd

Personality:He likes to get in trouble and is kinda shy.   He hates people who think their preppy and happy all  the time . He spends most of his time with his friends. He can get a little over protective about things and will fight anyone if they get in his way or makes him mad.  He is usually invisable to girls even when he wants to not be.  He is quiet but only when he likes someone. He gets nervous alot and shakes.
Likes: Girls, hanging with his friends(Gwen and Nolan), and to get in trouble.
Dislikes: people who are preppy and who get in his way. He is scared of his father...sometimes.
Power: He can read minds, and move objects. He also is a vampier and so he can climb trees very well.
History: He got beaten by his father and abused. His father hated him so much that he made him transferr to the most possible farthest school he could find from him. His sister is alive but is very sick and his mother is dead by a supposible freak accident but Nate thinks it might be by his father.
i dont suffer from insanity...i enjoy every minute of it

Gwen

Tehe my friend Natie's bio is awesome :]
Me and My Friends?
We're So Cool, Ice Cubes Are Jealous.
Iloveyouguys :]

harrypotterfan:)

that's cool bio........have fun on HPF=]
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

nate

thanks...wow why did i put she was my friend again?? and dont call me that!

Gwen

Why Natie? I loveeeee calling you Natie!!
And Natie's mean to me :[
Me and My Friends?

nate

someday im going to kill you and i think its going to be soon!haha

Gwen

I love you anyways Natie! (as a friend!!)
Me and My Friends?

nate

your really annoying, you know that? please dont call me that again! Weenie

Gwen

Fine I'll call you Nathanial. Or Natie. Your choice.
Me and My Friends?

I'd stick with Nathanial.....it's a mouthful she'll get tired just typing that.....lol....trust me
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Gwen

Shut up! Hehe your giving him ideas...
And I thought you were on my side :[
Me and My Friends?

oh I mean.....umm choose Natie.....lol...I don't know why you have a problem with Natie....it's a cute name=]

Gwen

Tehe agreed! I love the name Natie!
I'm officailly calling you that!
Me and My Friends?

nate

that is really not fair...two against one  noooooo! ill choose the nathanial like alex suggested not to long ago..

haha......you see Nathanial is a cool name....just go with that Gwen=]