News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Are those words of condemnation that I hear?(Class RP)

Started by Ginny Weasly, June 19, 2008, 09:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keke p

She herad Sky.

If you got something to say it to my face! she sent her.

She laughed.  "Yeah well if I was in the Hospital I would want to heal."she said to her.
You trained these lips when they were champs
And now they're itchin' for a comeback
So come back
It's a shame that your claim to fame
Hangs on someone else's name
So come back
Such a task and this is such a blast
And such a task
And such a task and this is such a blast
And all that jazz

Sky

She laughed. I've got alot of things to say. Gee, does everyone at this school know telepathy?  Sky thought. She herself, didn't know that power and didn't really want to learn it. For one reason.

Get out of my thoughts. Sky simply thought.

Ginny Weasly

((Going outside soon enough, I promise. And since I'm bored, I'm pretending that everyone else is already in class. Unless you want to be late, pretend you came in. lolz.))

"That's enough, both of you, or I'll turn your brains into mush." She could and would do it too.

The late bell rang, just as the last group of students came through the door. Ginny hopped off her desk and clapped her hands to get their attention.
"Alright guys, I know I said we'd be fighting in pairs today. But I lied."
Well, it wasn't her fault, "Instead, our wonderful headmaster has decided that I am to teach you basic healing before I teach you how to lay down the hurt. I told him we'd take one class to do this, and then he'd better back outta our business. Hopefully, he's scared enough of me that he does as I ask." She chuckled.

"So, how many of you know how to heal yourselves?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky looked around and then slowly raised her hand. She researched alot about healing when she was...mixed up into some trouble.

keke p

She looked around then room.  She didn't know.  But wanted to.

She looked at Ginny and listend to her because she wanted to know this.
So come back
So come back
And such a task
And all that jazz

Ginny Weasly

Besides Sky, two or three others raised their hands and Ginny nodded.

"Good. This'll be easier if some of you already know what you're doing." She pulled out he wand, "There's several ways people can heal themselves. Most people let themselves heal naturally. But in a pinch, they'll use their wands." She grinned, pulling up her sleeve, showing a dark bruise upon her arm.

"Fell down as I got outta bed this morning, "She said as way of explanation. She placed her wand upon the bruise, "Guarisco!" The bruise began to fade, turning yellow, then disappearing completely.

"Healing, even at this low form, takes energy, and concentration. It's hard to heal oneself, even harder to heal another person."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

keke p

She looked at her arm as there was no more brusie.  She was amazed. 

She looked around as some peoples mouths were open.  She smiled.
So come back
So come back
And such a task
And all that jazz

Sky

Sky stared at the spot on Ginny's arm where the bruise used to be.

Guarisco...

Sky tried to remember that spell and finally remembered seeing it in Magical Remedies and You. She listened closely to The teachers words. This was valuable information. Extremely valuable...

((Goodnight everyone. Wish me luck. I have to sit in the hospital doing nothing. MEH! wait...FRUIT JUICE CUPS OMG!!!!!!!!))

keke p

KeKe kept on saying the word in her head and she wrote in down fast in her notebook then looked back up at Ginny for more.  She needed to know this stuff,  she wanted to know.
So come back
So come back
And such a task
And all that jazz

Ginny Weasly

((Fruit juice? Mmmmmmm....))

Ginny grinned and let her sleeve fall down, slipping her wand into the back pocket of her jeans. She stood up and held her hands out, facing them.
"Another way is more heard of than you think. It's called the 'laying of the hands' technique." She smiled, "Old women use this method often, because you need built up magic. It's more often used to heal others, because it transfers the wound."

"For example, say my hand was broken. If someone tried to heal me using this technique, their hand would be in as much pain as if it were broken. It's not one that many people like to use."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

keke p

She looked at her and then just started taking note.  She didn't know why but she was never like this in class.  Maybe it was because she was now different.
So come back
So come back
And such a task
And all that jazz

Sky

Sky didn't really write anything down. She wanted to focus hard enough to learn this by memory. But mental notes were good.

((I'm not very literate or detailed right now. I'm about to go, so I'll probably leave more posts later.))

fudge0604

Albus hadn't been late for this class, because he enjoyed taking it.
Healing sounded intersting, but he had really practised and trained so that he would be ready, and then hearing that all that work was done for nothing, he was a bit disappointed. Silently, he took notes, using his old feather pen. ~The hand to hand method seems a bit odd. What if someone is dieying
and you want to heal them with the hand to hand method?~ He asked himself.

Then, he raised his hand, wanting to ask Ginny the same question.

Post Potter depression.

I loves YOUz

Billie hadn't been paying attention, but was in her own little world. Until they started talking about healing. She waited until Everyone had quited a little then raised her hand "I can heal myself" She said not waiting until Ginny called on her. Billie was surprised when no one else was able to. "Then why would they do it?" Billie asked. Her blood healed her quickly and painless.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

keke p

She looked around and saw Billie just blurt something out and she smiled and laughed a little.  Same she said to her self.  She finshed takeing notes and then waited for Ginny to say more.
So come back
So come back
And such a task
And all that jazz