News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Are those words of condemnation that I hear?(Class RP)

Started by Ginny Weasly, June 19, 2008, 09:38:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Leah listened intently.  She could heal small cuts, almost all vampires could, but she had never heard of healing a bruise before.  She raised her hand with a question about the hand-to-hand method.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny grinned widely, "I see you guys all have some questions about this method. Albus, yours is a good place to start."

She smiled at him, "He asked in his mind, what if someone is dieing and someone else used the laying of the hands to heal them?"

Ginny turned around, picking up some chalk. She drew a rough outline of two human bodies, putting X's for eyes on one of them. "Alright, this guy is dying. And this guy wants to save him, but all he knows how to do is laying of the hands." She turned around, her smile became dark, "He has to die in order to save his friend."

She swiped her hand across the chalk pictures, smudging them together, "He will only die if his friend was truly dying. Like I said, the wounds or sickness simply transfers. Sometimes, the healer may get lucky and have an immunity to the sickness, or they may only get a weaker form of it."

"But that isn't always the case." She nodded slowly.

"Billie, please raise your hand and wait until I call on you, alright? Jessie, what was your question?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Something about Albus' question caught Sky's attention. She focused on Ginny's words.

He has to die in order to save his friend

I loves YOUz

Billie blushed. "Sorry Professor" she said then kept quiet for a while.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Sky

Sky looked out the window and then raised her hand, waiting to be called upon.

dobby888

*Oh... uhm... yeah, When you use the hand to hand method for broken bones, do your bones break?* Leah asked.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, "Yup. The break might be just as bad, worse, or nowhere near as bad. But your bones will break."

She nodded at Sky, "You next, Sky. What's your question?"
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

"I have to leave. I have a note." She held up a small pink piece of paper signed by The Care of Magical Creatures Teacher. "Might I be excused and copy these notes after class Ma'am?" She asked.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, "Sure, you can leave. As for any notes, you'll have to get them from someone in class. I don't keep notes." She smiled at Sky, "Have a nice day, Sky."

She turned back to the class, "Alright, Billie. I think I've kept you waiting enough. What was it you blurted out before?" She grinned, showing that she wasn't angry at Billie at all, and that she was only teasing the girl.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

Billie sat up straight and returned the smiled. "I can heal myself I was born with it and even major injures I can heal then in a short time" Billie said happily.

Ginny Weasly

"Good for you. That was the next method I was going to tell you about."
Ginny smiled, cheerfully.

"Some races are able to regenerate. Though, I bet healing yourself like that takes a little bit of time, no? I'd also bet that you get tired after healing bigger cuts, am I right?" She winked.

"I'd also bet you have vampire or lycan blood in you."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

Billie looked at her. "Yes I have vampire blood in me" she said "Also yes really big injures take a while and it is tiring.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, "Some races, such as vampire and lycans, have untapped power that allows them to heal themselves. Some other races are even more so advanced than that, able to heal even life threatening wounds within an hour or two, without tiring out."

She grinned, "Most races that have this regenerative power are the ones that can live for centuries."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky got her things together and headed out of the door. "Thanks Mrs.Weasley."

Ginny Weasly

"No problem, Sky." Ginny gave a small wave, "Be careful out there."
My motivation