News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Hermione..Loves??...

Started by hermione_angel, April 2, 2002, 12:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hpcoolest5

What things did u see in Hong Kong? ;D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

MrsRadcliffe0480

definately Hermione and Draco! Not Hermione and Ron... that would be boring and like someone said, JK is never boring.

Hermione and Snape? *thinks and then shakes head* no way! That's crazy! lol
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Gengi

Well, J.K. Rowling said there is going to be something between Hermione and Ron, just Ron won't notice it at first. :s Typical guy...

O! And she also said that Professor Trelawey(sp?)'s first prediction is important to the plot! o.o And I think Dobby's going to died in Book 5, and Lupin is going to died (sniff) in Book 7.  :( :( :( :'( :'( :( NOT MY LUPIN!!!!! *runs off crying*
*~ Sirius Black - My fugitive stud muffin! :3

Where the moon shines bright.

MrsRadcliffe0480

I read that there was going to be something between Harry and Hermione. He's gonna like her but she won't like him back. I dunno... something like that. *ponders thought and then gets some spring water* that would be interesting but boring and disappointing. JK Rowling wouldn't do that to us!
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

.:~*Shuiliya*~:.

I think it would be more interesting if Ginny and Draco got together,,,
And what, dare tell, is wrong with Snape/Granger??  Nvm, don't answer that..
I think George is gonna die is book 5.  Dunno why.. Prami got me into that.  I also think Dumbly is gonna die soon, too.
Shui~the Queen of Monkii's in the Future World
      ~One of the two brilliant... beautiful... and majestic Spelling Mages!

Be happy! :D

MrsRadcliffe0480

Dumbledore is definately gonna die soon because in the beginning of the series, it shows how alive and young he is; but in the 4th book when Harry is looking into the Pensieve, it says that it showed how old Dumbledore really looked. This is foreshadowing that Dumbledore's gonna die in the next (or next few) book(s). :'(
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

Yes.  My thoughts exactly.. although no one else has believed me... once he dies, I'll probably not be the best person to bump into. lol So sad.. I don't want him to die! :'(  *cries*  :'(

hpcoolest5

Aaah, but in the first book, when Hagrid said about the school, he said that he'd be there for seven years, and he'd be under the best headmaster Hogwarts has ever seen. That would probably mean that he'll be there for all seven books, wouldn't it? Ithink that in the seventh book V.oldemort (Thanks, memarti!) and Dumbledore will have a showdown tho, cos everyone's saying Dumbly is the only person V.oldemort's afraid of. If he dies, tho, that'll probably make Harry want revenge.....  ???Hmmmm....... *Thinks about her theories* :D
^-^
I luv Dan Rad!

Well, Hagrid doesn't know if Dumbledore will die or not.  Hagrid is very ignorant when it comes to Dumbledore.  I think V.oldemoert will kill Dumbledore tho.  Finally break through the Hogwarts grounds at his highest point of power... w/e happened in RJA's story to Dumbledore is what I think will happen, but not in that same form.

Gengi

What about Dumby saying a few time "I would trust Hagrid with my life." ? Forshadowing of a sort? He says it, like, 2 or 3 times. *shrug* But I think Dumby might die, yes. :( :'( WAAAAAH!! And I think Lupin is too. :( :'( WAAAAHHHHH!! Cause think about it, he can't (doesn't want to, thought he really does ;'() marry or have any children; he can only have friends! ;_; And he deserves to have children! But he doesn't want them to have to suffer the horrible pains of being a werewolf; nor his wife. :(

Werewolve's children don't become werewolves unless born on a full moon.  But yeah, ur right... and that whole 'silver hand thing' that Pettigrew has.  Poor Loony Moony Lupin!  :'(
Ppl says 'I trust so and so with my life' all the time.. and it doesn't make sense how that would forshadow, unless Hagrid saves Dumbly from dying. *shrug*

MrsRadcliffe0480

I'm not even gonna get started on this b/c I'll start reading too far into it and confuzzle myself.  ???

*~MrsRadcliffe0480~*  :-*
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*·-»Amy
(¸.·

lol I do that all the time :D

Gengi

Lol!
I think in J. K. Rowling's world it's genetic... *shrug* ??? But yeah, stupid Pettigrew and his silver hand! I just know he's going to go after our poor 'Looney Mooney Lupin'! ;____; Waaaaahh....!

That crying face is so cute! ;_;
I think the Wizarding world is smaller than everyone thinks. :D hehe