News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

a random story i wrote.

Started by Sky, November 3, 2008, 12:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

I never imagined that my life would form into this. I never thought that a small, innocent little red-headed girl could grow up to be a monster. But I was wrong. This is what I am.

I lay on the floor of the cold, dark dungeon. Bound by chains in a small cell, barely any room to move. My stomach aches with hunger. I try to roll over but the chains send a small bolt of electricity through my body. Any sudden movements cause the chains to react, sending a zap of electricity through my body. I try to sit up, getting zapped again. I wince but manage to get up. Resting against the wall, I try to figure out what time it is. I've been here for a week now and I've lost total track of time. I look out my cell. Within the darkness, there is a small flash of bright light. The sound of footsteps walking down the hall, stopping occasionally at a few cells. The steps get louder as they get closer. Finally, I see the flashlight staring me in my emerald green eyes.

" Riku Xeria." His voice said, not caring about how loud he was. I could make out somewhat of the security guards looks. Blue hat, long face, brown beard and blue uniform, mid forties. I wasn't sure who he was, but I remember seeing him when I was brought here. He took a key out of his pocket. "Dr. Matsu would like to see you now." He stuck the key into the lock of the cell, twisting it quickly and opening the cell. I was silent. Dr. Matsu? Who could that possibly be? Maybe he was going to let me go. I slowly got up, careful not to trigger the chains, but fell to the ground hard. My legs were weak. The chains reacted as I hit the ground and sent the zap through me again. I grasped the metal bars of the cell and pulled myself up, ignoring the chains this time. The security guard didn't seem to care that I had fallen.

He led me through the hall in silence until we came to a large metal door with no windows. He knocked quickly then opened it, letting me through then following me. There was a large wooden desk with three chairs around it and one behind it. A man sat in it. He was tall and muscular. He had short blonde hair with blue eyes and black glasses. He appeared to be waiting for us.
-----------------------------

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Yeah. Grammatical Errors, Characters probably could use more detail. I didn't take my time but I wish I did. This is the place where I can store my ideas and whatnot, so sorry if they kinda suck at first. I hate it when my parents look at my documents.

Ginny Weasly

Haha, me too. If I wanna show someone, I'll friggin say "LOOKY!". Until then, stay out of my files.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Dobby_ROX

dobby888

Really great job sky! I love it!  And I agree with you guys..... I always like hide my stories until I post them.