News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Just Another Fan Fiction

Started by dobby888, June 20, 2008, 03:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dobby888

Fine fine I will! I just have to find it first.....

fudge0604

I LOVE IT JESSIE! Simply love it! BUMP! Excellent!

Quote from the GoF, Wand to wand, Hermione" YOUR WANG HARRY! USE YOUR WANG!"  ;D

Post Potter depression.

dobby888

I found it!!!!  Haha thanks Albus.  Use your wang!

"You really didn't need to do that!" Christine said as she had breakfast with Chase.

"And what was my other option?" Chase replied laughing.  "I couldn't have left you there! Where would I have gone?"

"Well, you know you didn't really need to go anywhere." Christine responded quietly, looking at her plate.

Her answer took Chase by surprise as he stuttered in response, "Actually, I uhm... had thought of... of that, but I.... wasn't sure you would approve!"

"Oh I see! My apologies!  You wanted my approval!" Christine laughed.

"Precisely my point!  I needed approval, and I couldn't get it while you were asleep!"

"Well... thank you for being a gentleman, but now you have my approval." She muttered quietly leaning forward over the small table.  Chase leaned forward too, and as Christine closed her eyes, so did he.  Time seemed to be moving slowly and perfectly.  All was silent and soon they were close enough to feel each others hot breath.  Then the phone rang, breaking the silence like a train wreck.  They both stayed put, willing the person on the other line to hang up.

As the phone rang again, Christine whispered, "I should get that."  She sat still for another moment and let it ring a third time before getting up and to answer it. 

Chase laid his arms on the table and folded his hands together.  He let his head droop as he listened to Christine's conversation.

"Hello?" She said, answering the phone.  She covered the end of the receiver and said, "It's for you."  She sat down as he took the phone from her.

"This is Chase." He said, pausing as the other person spoke.  "No, no of course it is... yes of course...how soon?...oh! Wow uhm... no that's great... yes perfectly...OK. Bye."  He hung up the phone and placed it in it's charger.  Christine looked at him with anxious eyes as he said, "That was George.  He said there is an opening.  I'm moving out within the week."

Lola_La_Fringe7

oh my gosh thats so like dramatic!  I got a little creeped out on the part where like: they could feel eachothers hot breath.  It would have been better for me if it didn't say HOT breath... that was a little... but otherwise great! intense, suspensful and sad too!
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

dobby888

OK well it's very rare that people have COLD breath during these.... times, but thank you!

I loves YOUz

I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

dobby888

I have part six, but I still have to write part seven before I can post it!

I loves YOUz

I shouldn't have ever told you I did that.....

Lola_La_Fringe7

Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

I loves YOUz

I dont post unless I have the next one done....

dobby888

;D Now you have to wait!  I'll write it tonight and post it tomorrow!

I loves YOUz

ugh... tomorrow... tomorrow never comes.. like today never ends.. and yesterday never happened

dobby888

That didn't make sense..... but ok! I'm sorry... I lost the inspiration for this story... If I decide to write more you'll be the first to know....