News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Thinking

Started by Sky, June 20, 2008, 08:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky quietly strolled into the doors of The Hogs Head. Her hair was neatly straightened and her gray eyes shimmered more than ever. She wore a black tank top with Black shorts and a pair of pink converse. (OMG CONVERSE AHHHH!!!!)
She had her wand held in her right hand and some coins in her other. She took a seat at a table and laid back into the worn leather seat of her chair. She looked around casually. There were alot of men in here. Drunk...nasty.. and some old men. Some were fighting, some cheering as they talked about Quidditch matches and women. Sky laughed to herself. The bartender walked over to her. "Butterbeer?" He basically grunted. Sky nodded and handed him four sickles. He snapped his finger and a butterbeer came flying from the bar and onto her table. Sky thanked the tender as he went upon his business. She took a large sip and leaned back again.

I loves YOUz

Billie sat in the back of the bar watching. BIllie saw Sky walk in. She sat up straight and looked at her. *Wonder what shes doing here.* Billie thought to Pete who was sitting infront of her.

Pete turned swiftly and looked at Sky. Then turned back to Billie *I dont know* Pete said. *but I dont like her being in here by herself* Pete thought more to himself then to Billie.

Billie looked at him oddly. *I agree its unsafe but she has us here so shes not alone* Billie thought to him
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Sky

Sky noticed Billie and Pete in the Bar. She could tell they were looking at her and were thinking something about her. She waved politely and sipped her butterbeer. She pointed at it while mouthing, "Want one?"

I loves YOUz

They both mouthed "no thank you" and then looked at eachother. Billie looked around, and looked at her. *Want to join us?* she asked her.

Sky

Sky nodded. Why not? It couldn't hurt. She went over to their table. She smiled at Pete then at Billie. "Hey!"

Ginny Weasly

My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled "hey whats up you want to sit down?" she asked.

Sky

Sky nodded and took a seat in a chair. She leaned back in her chair once again.

Ginny Weasly

((Awesome. ^_^))

"Mom, are those some of your students?" A small voice called out above the noise of the pub. From the doorway, Ginny made her way over to Sky and Billie and the boy she'd never seen before. She held the hand of a small, dark haired boy with pale skin and blue eyes.

Ginny smiled, "Yeah, angel. This is Billie and Sky," She paused and smiled at Pete, 'And I'm afraid I've never met this young man before."

Cody smiled at the students, "Gli allievi della mia madre sono sempre interessanti da incontrarsi." He said in perfect Italian, an almost impossible feat, it seemed, for the four year old. He grinned as Ginny cut him a look, clearly confused as to what he had said.
He offered no explanation.

Ginny smiled at the students, "What are you kids doing out tonight?" She asked. Not as a teacher, but rather as an associate who was curious.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky looked down at Cody and smiled. He was a cute kid. He looked alot like Ginny in the face. She looked at Ginny. "Oh we're just out getting wasted." She joked.

I loves YOUz

Pete smiled and before Billie answered he stick out his hand. "Hello I'm Pete, Billies older brother" Pete said.

Billie looked at Ginny "Hey Professor" she said smiling. "Want to join us?" Billie asked laughing. Billie smiled at the kid "its intesting to meet you to" BIllie said smiling.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny chuckled lightly, taking the joke easily.
"Well, alright, but don't let the other teachers catch you." She shook her head, running her free hand through her hair. "You kids be careful, though. Butterbeer is slightly addictive."

She reached out, shaking Petes hand slowly with her free hand. With her other, she held tightly to her son's hand.
"Nice to meet you, Pete." Ginny shook her head at Billie, "No, that's alright, Billie. I'm afraid I've decided it'd be best for me if I stay away from butterbeer and fire whiskey for a while."

Cody tugged her hand, "Can we sit down, though?"

"Baby, I'm sure these guys don't want an old lady and a little kid hanging out with them." Ginny said, smiling at Cody.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled at them "I dont mind" Billie said finishing up her second Fire whiskey.

Sky

Sky smiled at Cody. "Mrs.Weasley...you seem tired. Do you want us to watch him for an hour or so? So you can relax and maybe get some time to yourself?" She knew she wasn't the best person for the job, but she would never drink if she were watching a child.