News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Thinking

Started by Sky, June 20, 2008, 08:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

Billie didn't drink anymore and sent her mug up to the counter. "Yeah that would be fun"
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Ginny Weasly

Cody's eyes lit up, and he turned to Ginny, "Momma? Can I play with them for a while?"

Ginny hesitated, "Angel, I don't know..."

He tugged her hand, "Please, Mom? I'll be good, I promise. Attraversi il mio cuore!" He made an X over his heart. He smiled at Sky, then back at Ginny.

"I don't think so, Cody. Not tonight, ok?"

His face fell, deeply, and he looked down. "Kay." He muttered, the anger and disappointment evident in his tone.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky shrugged. "Just let me know if you ever need a break Mrs.Weasley. I promise I won't endanger him." She grinned and scratched her wrist.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny shook her head slowly, "My worry isn't that you will endanger him." She said, looking down at Cody without a smile, "It is that he will endanger you."

Cody suddenly grinned, even though he never lifted his gaze from the floor. He raised his eyes lsightly to meet with Sky's and said nothing.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky laughed. "Endanger me?"

I loves YOUz

Billie looked at both of them. She was lost, and so she kept quiet.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny didn't laugh, though. She just raised an eyebrow, "You aren't taking me serious, are you?" She tilted her head slightly, "This boy...isn't a regular four year old."
Half of her, half of Xaver.
Two of the most powerful people known.

Cody looked up, and said very softly, "I'm the Fallen Prince." He doubted she would get the context of what he said.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky smirked. "He's a kid, I know. Kids can't quite control their powers. But I've been through alot and I've learned how to defend myself for alot of things." She sighed. She'd rather not get into the subject. She took a notebook out of her messenger bag and started to draw.

I loves YOUz

Billie heard Fallen and started to wonder what the heck that was.

Pete looked at them and smiled

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled slightly, and Cody shrugged his little shoulders. They had nothing to prove.
After all, the Ministry didn't try to exile every child who couldn't control his powers.
They didn't want to kill every child who couldn't control their powers.

Cody looked at Billie with a small smile, "I met you before, right?" He smiled, "I remember you."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky looked up. She noticed two drunk men fighting over the Scottish Quidditch teams and the Italians. She laughed. She thought watching drunk men fight was better than muggle television.

I loves YOUz

Billie looked at Cody "Yes we've met before in the forest I believe wow that was night" Billie said remembering his wings. She looked at him. "So is that what a Fallen is?" Billie asked. She had never heard of them, and had never seen wings like his. *It must be* she thought to herself. Billie then smiled at the little boy.

Ginny Weasly

Cody smiled, and before Ginny was even able to attempt to explain, he nodded.
"Yes, Fallen Angels." He let go of Ginny's hand to clap his hands, "Your right!"

Ginny shifted nervously, "Angel, hush. Not here, not now."

Cody's face fell. He knew his mother told him to hush for good reason. They were in a pub, with drunk men. Most who feared his kind.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky looked at Cody. "Can I draw him?" She asked Mrs.Weasley. "I've never seen a Fallen before and I'd like to draw one." She hated to classify him as a Fallen. But what else could she call him?

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled faded a little "Would you rather go somewhere else?" She asked them happy that she figured it out. "The lights not to great here" Billie said. "Lets go somwhere I hate this place it smells of dirty feet" she said and smiled more.