News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Thinking

Started by Sky, June 20, 2008, 08:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, "It's alright with me, Sky. But Billie's right. Let's get out of here."

Cody grinned, jumping up and down with excitement, "Yeah, then I can show you my-" Ginny clapped her hands over his mouth, her face pale with anxiety.

"Angel, hush."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

"Wings." Sky finished quietly. She grinned humorisly and walked outside, waiting for the others.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny and Cody followed, carefully avoiding the drunks in the room.

Once outside, Cody grasped Ginny's hand again, his smile fading to a small frown of fear.
He was a child prodigy, yes.
He was the Fallen Prince, yes.
But he was four years old.

Ginny reached down, and picked her son up, holding him close to her in a sort of snuggle.
"It's okay, angel baby."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

Pete and Billie followed them out the door. They didn't say anything.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Sky

Sky sighed. "Cheer up Cody. It'll be okay. I promise!" She smiled a friendly smile. "You know, thats a good pose there. Could you stay like that Mrs.Weasley?" She sat on an over-turned barrel and pulled her knee up to set her notebook on and began sketching Ginny and her son together.

Ginny Weasly

"Sure. I carried him for nine months, nonstop. I can hold him for a few minutes." She smiled at Sky. Cuddling Cody to her.

Cody aid his head upon her shoulder, relaxing in her arms. With his parents, he knew he was safe. He watched Sky with interest, amused by the pose she had picked.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled *They are sucha pretty family* she thought to herself as she looked at them.

Ginny Weasly

"Pretty like a poison rose." Ginny said, looking sideways at Billie with a small smile. She chuckled softly, as Cody gave her a look of confusion.

His telepathy was powerful, but Ginny had blocked it from him. She didn't want her four year old learning how to manipulate people's thoughts like he did their magic.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

Billie smiled "Well you can tell its a red rose" she said pointing to Ginnys hair.

Ginny Weasly

"And two black ones." Ginny added, laughing softly. She put her face down into Cody's obsidian hair, smiling. She loved his hair. Xaver's was gone, at the moment. It had been cut off, last time he was away.
She missed it.

Cody squirmed in Ginny's arms, "Momma?" He asked, quietly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky soon finished the drawing after ten minutes of quick shading and sketching. She gently tore the picture from her notebook and handed it to Cody. "This is for you Sweetie." She said with a smile. She was surprised. She was never nice to kids.

I loves YOUz

Billie watched Sky handed the painting to Cody. "Thats really good" Billie said

Ginny Weasly

Cody took the picture, holding it so he could view t easily.
"Stupore! You're a great artist!" He exclaimed. "Momma, lookit!"

Ginny smiled, "This is wonderful, Sky. Thank you."

Cody looked up at her with a grin, "Grazie, la signora! Grazi!" He was so excited, he didn't realize he was thanking her in Italian.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Sky

Sky didn't know what to say. So she said the only "Your welcome" term in the only other language she knew. Spanish...

"De Nada?" She said while laughing. She hopped off of the barrel. Sky looked at Pete and took out her wand. She made a cake from the bakery appear over his head and let it drop over his head. She ran down the road laughing.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smirked slightly at Sky's antics, then nodded, "Sorry,you guys. But I need to get my son home. Be good, especially you, Sky!" She called the last part up the road, chuckling lowly.

Cody smiled at Billie and Pete, "Tell Signora Sky I said bye, kay? Bye Miss Billie, bye Signore Pete."
He laid his head back onto Ginny's shoulder as the two of them disappeared.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret