News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Thinking

Started by Sky, June 20, 2008, 08:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I loves YOUz

Billie waved as Pete started to wiped the cake off then started to run after Sky. "Your going to get" He said pulling out his wand.

Billie laughed until she was getting left behind. "Hey guys wait up!" she said as she ran to catch up with them.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

Sky

Sky ran faster, turning around to see Pete chasing after her. "Oh snap..." She said and went full speed. "He has his wand out now."

I loves YOUz

Pete ran a little faster and soon was close enough to Sky. Pete pointed his wand at her, and some of the cake that was on him was now on Sky.

Billie started to laugh as she caught up with them and saw what happened.

Sky

Sky stopped, turned around and pointed her wand at him. "Gilleus!" Sky said with a smirk. Suddenly Pete's face turned into a fish head. Sky went into a fit of laughter before it returned back into his original face. "Hahaha!"

I loves YOUz

Pete screamed like a girl and got down in the fettle postion.

Billie busts out laughing. "Petes scared of fish" She said laughing

Sky

Sky bent down. "Oh my gosh. I'm sorry Pete." She felt sort of bad. But wanted to laugh at the girly noise he made. She wiped some cake off of her shoulder. "Here. Cake makes things okay."

I loves YOUz

Pete stood up wiping the tears away. "Its okay" is sniffled.(hehe i like that word)

Billie at this point was rolling on the ground laughing

Sky

She shrugged and flicked the cake on him. "Hehe."