News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Every one read

Started by Shara2007, June 21, 2008, 05:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shara2007

I just wanted everyone to knoe that I am thinking about I might not be staying on this site for much longer. I mean in the past I used to post with everyone and it what keep me going thought hard times. I am still going through some now even more but it seems that every time I get on to post. I have someone go pushed out of the post that I am in and well I don't like it. I was going to let everyone knoe that if I just stop comming I will post once more on this one telling all of you that I will be leaving and not coming back.

I know I made some friends on here and I hope that I can keep them it just I feel as it I am not part of this group anymore and I don't like that feeling. If ya have anything to say I am giving you this time.

Siruis I will miss you and Ginny the most. I don't know what I am going to do after I leave this with out all of you to talk to.
Is glad to finally have time to get back on the computer and hang with friends. Well that and to post with those people what want to post with me.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Ok, Sarah, how long have you been threatening to leave this sight? And people are still your friends. And what are you talking about, people getting pushed out of RPs?
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

dobby888

Mira has a good point Sarah.  I don't want to be meanwhen I say this, so please don't take it to hard.

You have been threatening to leave this site for a while, and it's starting to get annoying.  I don't want to see you go, but then if you aren't going to actually leave, please don't make everyone worry by saying things like this.

How can you not feel a part of this group? I'm still here.  Sirius is still here.  Ginny is still here.  Mira is still here.  We're all here and we can make threads that are just like what they used to be.  Please, don't leave because you don't like how things are going.  We can turn them around!!

If you don't feel a part of this group, there are still people here that you do fit in with! We can make threads that say only certain people can join! There are things that we can do to help you find a place to fit in. And maybe some of the newbies aren't as bad as you think.  I sure found out that you just have to give them a chance.  And if you consider me a newbie and annoying, then just say so and I'll leave you alone.

I loves YOUz

Sarah one thing..... you can not leave...
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

bonnie88

jesse has a some good points except that about making threads that only certain people can join, i think thats a little unfair. don't leave! i know i am pretty new here but please take my advice, don't leave! too many people have already left.
Not stalking. Just watching you... Always.

dobby888

I agree that threads for only certain people is mean, but what I'm saying is that if Sarah wanted a thread with just people from "the olden days" then she could.

Ginny Weasly

*waves* Hi Sarah.  ;)

Mmkay, let's see. There was something I wanted to say...
Can't really recall what it was, cause I haven't gotten a lot of sleep lately.

Oh yeah!
Sarah, you know the drill. I've been on this site for 5 years. If you wanna leave, it won't rock my world. I've had my best friends in the world leave (times like this, I so miss Kiara, Lav, Max, Bri and such), and having another friend leave won't be much different. If you wanna stay, awesome, that's great, goody for you. If you wanna leave, go ahead, I'm not gonna stop you.

The rest of you...the ones who said having only certain people joining an RP, well...naming only certain people to join, I think, is fine. Sometimes people have an idea and plot line for their RP, and they don't want N00bs messin' it up. Something you'd do completely by accident, but you'd do nonetheless.
What I think is mean is when someone puts Open, every1 welcom xcept so-and-so. Not only is that spelled wrong, but it's just plain out mean.

Oh, and for everyone's knowledge, of COURSE I'm still here. I have no life except for friggin' work...
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

dobby888

Well put Ginny, and I agree with everything you've said.

Sarah, please listen to her, she has a good point, and she's one of the best people to talk to about this sort of thing.

harrypotterfan:)

wow Ginny so true....if I have done anything to offend anyone please tell me....I'm not going to break down and cry I will listen to anyone's mean comments

Sarah don't leave...you know I came back to this site because I wanted to see you, Sirius, Jessie, Ginny and alot of other people again......Devon and Curtis have left this site and I barely see Sirius and now I don't want to see you leave this site
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

((*Sniff sniff* You wanted to see me?? That's so touching!))

You have a good point too! Everyone's always talking about how they want it to be like the "Good Old Days" but we can't have that if everyone that was around at that time is gone!

yeah kind of because you're an old friend.......lol=]

come on guys.....I came back to this site for a reason........don't make me quit this site.....lol
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

LOL! Well I'm not going anywhere, so it's not my fault!

lol....good enough.......so anyone else who wants to leave.......BYE!

Lola_La_Fringe7

Alright, I just talked to Sarah through a PM and she said:

Sarah: okay here is the deal. I was going to quit but I decided that Since a few people I know from the site on im told me not to I am not for a while.

Me: Ok great!
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Sky

Well..Im awfully sorry you feel that way. If you feel left out of the group, start a new one. It might not be the same but maybe it'll be a nicer experience.
None of us really want you to go, but its your choice.