News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Thinking About Everything.

Started by Nolan, June 24, 2008, 02:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

Sky walked up to Megan. "Yeah, you're so cool. Giving me the finger really makes you an awesome person huh? I bet EVERYONE adores you for that. Am I right?" She felt really ticked all of a sudden. Megan didn't know Sky. She didn't know her history..what she had been through. She had no right.

Megan.

She looked at her and then blinked.  "Well no I don't think I am a cool person I just don't what to think.  I mean you don't know me and I have been though alot.  You don't know how hard my life has been so don't even say I think that I am like that.  Because I am not. "she said to her now yelling.  She had been though alot I mean everything that she has gone though in her life.

((I have to go I will be on later...sorry bye....don't let me come back and this post me 5 pages long...haha...but really don't let that happen!!))
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

Sky

Sky sighed. "You've been through alot, huh?" She said quietly. "Well Tell me this. Did YOU see your parents DIE before your eyes? Did YOU get sent away to live with someone you had never met in your entire life and go from one school to another? Did YOU feel Voldemorts wrath on a cold dark night? I've been through alot myself!" She yelled back. She felt her eyes sting but hastily wiped them.

((Heh. We so fiesty. WE NEED M&M's! XD))

Ginny Weasly

"Something wrong, girls?"

Ginny stood not three feet away, holding a very large box in her arms. She was wearing her teacher's robes, dark, black, and actually sorta scary. She stood blinking at the two girls that seemed one step away from an all out cat fight.

She looked at Nolen, then back at the girls, "I repeat myself only once, girls. Is something wrong?"
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie came from the woods and stopped in her tracks.  She looked at the looked at the faces of Sky and a girl she had never met before.  She concentrated trying to read their faces.  Jackie had a talent for reading emotions.  As soon as she figured out the emotions of each girl she decided to stay out of it.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Sky

Sky noticed that Ginny and Jackie had walked up to them and Ginny asked if there was a problem, but she refused to answer. She clenched and unclenched her fist.

Nolan

Nolan blinked, looking back in forth between the girls as they yelled at eachother. "I think its just typical girl drama, myself. But then again I'm not really sure." Nolan said softly to Ginny.

"Megan, come on. You can talk about everything to me. Just don't take out your anger on everyone else, please." Nolan said, grabbing her arm loosely. "We don't need to start anything." He looked down at him arm around her wrist, and felt weird. He looked back at her face, acting as if he didn't think anything of her.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny nodded, "I suggest that the problem be solved. Now."
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Megan.

She looked at Sky and her eyes didn't leave her face.  "Fine."she said and then started to walk.

Lola_La_Fringe7

Jackie let out a breath of air and relaxed her body.  She looked at Nolan's face and saw that when he looked up at Megan an emotion flashed across his face.  It was to fast to tell, but she had only seen him show that emotion when he looked at Gwen before, but it probably wasn't her buisness so she forgot about it.

Megan.

Megan looked at Jackie and smiled.

Nothing is going on here, come here and I will tell youshe sent Jackie.

Ginny Weasly

Ginny looked between the two girls, shaking her head roughly and then looking up to the sky.
"What the hell is up with these kids?" She muttered to the clouds, exasperated.

She looked to Sky then, "Everything alright now?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.
My motivation

My dedication
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

Lola_La_Fringe7

Quote from: Megan. on June 25, 2008, 08:57:02 AM
Megan looked at Jackie and smiled.

Nothing is going on here, come here and I will tell youshe sent Jackie.

Tell me what?  Asked Jackie through her thoughts.

Megan.

She looked at her,Nothing is going on with Nolan...just come here..I dont bite.

Nolan

Nolan didn't know exactly what to do. He looked over to Megan, then to Ginny. He wasn't sure whether to follow Megan or just stay put.