News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Thinking About Everything.

Started by Nolan, June 24, 2008, 02:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megan.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking because it will work"she said to him and smiled as she sat by him.
I can't feel my legs and I can't ever cry..how could someone die like this?

Nolan

"I'm thinking that I'm compeltly lost. But I'm also thinking you seem like a smart girl who has a plan I should follow. I'm up for anything." Nolan said, smiling back. Mischift sparkled in his eyes.

Megan.

She looked at him and smiled, she didn't relize that there hands were still together.  "Well they flirt with each other so we sould do the same.  I mean come on it is a good plan."she said to him and smiled.

Nolan

Nolan nodded, thinking about things. "Sounds good to me. I love flirting with gorgeous girls." He smiled.

Megan.

She looked at him.  "Haha you are funny."she said then looked at him.  "Wait are you jokeing, I can't tell?"she said with a laugh and then looked around.  "Okay so I bet Gwen is in the Comman room.  Lets go."she said as she got up.

Nolan

"Was I joking? I guess your never know..." Nolan laughed, getting up to follow Megan. "You sure this will work?"

Megan.

"Trust me.  Okay not many people now this but I am a vampier..Don't get freaked out I can controll myself.  But like my Aunt Alice I see things and I see that this will work."she said to him.

Nolan

"A vampire? That's actually pretty cool. One of my best friends, Nate, is a vampire too. But he can't see things... Unfortunatly." Nolan said, quickly stopping himself as he noticed he was rambling.

Megan.

She smiled at him.  "It is okay..and yeah I know he is one....I have to keep an eye on him...a new born...they are fun to snap in half...kidding"she said to him and smiled.

Sky

((Figures..I miss half the topic. Meh.))

Sky sighed deeply and started walking away without another word to anyone else. "How dare she!" Mumbled Sky. "She could hate me all she wants. It doesn't hurt me any." She walked through a part of the forest, and when she found herself alone, she punched a tree out of anger. She didn't care how stupid she looked. She looked at her fist. There was some blood on her knuckle. She must have been mad. She made herself bleed.

Lola_La_Fringe7

A tree rustled above Sky.  And Jackie swung down and hung on a branch, just like Spiderman.  "You ok Sky? No, wait don't reply, I know the answer."  Jackie said as she studied Sky's face.
Learn to love life, and you will find there is so much more to love.

Sky

(*jumps up n down* I have spiderman stickies all over my walls and a spiderman comforter on my bed! XD I'm obsessed.)

Sky looked at Jackie and stuck her hand in her pants pocket. She didn't say anything but just kept walking. She didn't really care if Jackie followed.

Nolan

Quote from: Megan. on June 25, 2008, 12:16:34 PM
She smiled at him.  "It is okay..and yeah I know he is one....I have to keep an eye on him...a new born...they are fun to snap in half...kidding"she said to him and smiled.
Nolan laughed. "Snap in half? That's a little gruesome, don't you think?" Nolan said, joking.

Megan.

She looked at him, "I said I was Kidding."she said to him and laughed at they started to walk into the comman room.