News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

_another mistress of burden to idolize (class)

Started by Ginny Weasly, June 25, 2008, 09:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

harrypotterfan:)

Alex opened his eyes and felt his face slightly burn up realizing he fell asleep. He caught the part about life laws though.

((lol that's the best I can cover up my absence....I don't even know if you guys are in the classroom anymore....))
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

dobby888

((lol wow nice.))

Leah raised her hand.  She was sure Ginny would answer it anyways, but she wanted to make sure it was.

Ginny Weasly

((Sorry, haha. I checked replies on my phone and then forgot.))

Ginny looked at her watch, then nodded at Leah, "Make it quick. Class is almost over."
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

Billie checked the time and gathered her things so that she could get out of the classroom quickly.
I wanna get back into this site..
My writing has gone way done hill since I left
and well I miss everybody!

dobby888

*What are the Life Laws?* Leah asked, hoping that was quick enough.  She organized her things on her desk so that she could 'grab-and-go'

harrypotterfan:)

Alex laid his head back on the desk accidentally letting out a yawn waiting for class to be dismissed.
Never argue with an idiot. They'll only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

some people wonder what my real name is....it's Faith.....don't make fun of it please=]

Ginny Weasly

Ginny smiled, holding up a hand, "I';ll tell you next class, Jessie. You guys can leave early. I don't have anything left to teach you today."

There was still a moment until the bell rang, but Ginny opened the door and stood back, allowing for them to leave.
My motivation
An oath I've sworn to defend

My dedication
To all that I've sworn to protect
I carry out my orders
With not a regret

I loves YOUz

"Bye Proffesor" Billie said as she walked out the door and headed towards her next class.

dobby888

Leah grabbed her stuff and tossed it in her bag.  She walked out the door and said, *Thank you proffesor!*

((Have you made the next class yet?))

I loves YOUz

*waits for Ginny to make another one while listening to elavtor music*

dobby888

((lol Billie this is still technically an RP so I think we should still use quotes... unless they're playing elevator music in Hogwarts...))

I loves YOUz

dobby888

(((lol it would be cool if there was elevator music in Hogwarts though...)))