News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Looking at the lake

Started by darius, June 30, 2008, 11:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sky

"Really?" She said, slightly surprised. She had been here many times in an effort to escape the issues of school and other things. To clear her head. "Well then. I guess I can be your guide and warn you of whats ahead."

darius

Darius looked at her sideways, grinning. "And what would be ahead? Monsters?"
And so the world will end...

Sky

Sky laughed. "No. No creature here is a monster. Theres werewolves..but only at night, centaurs, unicorns, wolves, and an occasional vampire. But that usually happens at night too. We're safe right now."

darius

"Good." He laughed, "Wouldn't want to get attacked one of the few times I dare to leave my room." He was making light of the fact that he never left the Ravenclaw common room. But really, besides classes, why would he have? Sky was slowly becoming his only friend.

Sky

Sky sighed and took in a deep breath of the fresh air of the forest. "So what brings you out here?" She asked.

darius

Darius shrugged, looking down and putting his hands into his pockets. "Finished my homework, read all the books I own twice, and have nothing better to do." He scuffed his sneakers like a little kid, looking over at her.
"You?"

Sky

She shrugged. "It's peaceful here. I need a good stress reliever." She said.

darius

"What's so stressful?" He asked, out of curiosity, "you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." He added, hurriedly, flushing. He didn't want her to think he was prying into her business.

Sky

She smiled at the sight of him blushing. "It's okay. I've had alot of things on my mind. School work and stuff." She didn't mention her parent's yet. She didn't think it would be good to bring it up so soon. "But I'll be okay. I bought a guitar from a muggle shop, so I might come out here to play every once in awhile."

darius

"You play the guitar?" He stopped walking and looked at her with pure admiration. "That is awesome!"

"Do you think..." He faltered, "You could...maybe, possibly, teach me how to play?"

Sky

((If only I knew in real life XD))

Sky nodded, happy someone was eager to learn. "Yeah. That'd be great. If you have time...we can start now." She said. "That is..if you want too."

darius

(Yeah, me too. XD. btw, what is that thing in your signature?!)

"I have endless time, you don't even know!" He nodded eagerly, "Sure, whenever you want, anytime!" He was all but jumping up and down. He grinned at her, his eyes dancing with excitement.

Sky

She giggled at his excitement. "Accio guitar." She said after taking her wand out of her pocket. Her guitar came zooming out of the castle and into her hands. "Shall we remain here or elsewhere?" She asked with a warm smile.

((I have no idea XD))

darius

(Haha, sweet.)

"Anywhere you want." He told her, nodding. He smiled brightly, looking at her guitar. "Where'd you get that at? It's awesome."

Sky

She sat down on a large boulder and motioned for him to sit next to her. "I got it from a muggle shop." She said. "Okay first things first. You have to lay your hands in the right position. Like this." She demonstrated the position for his hands.