News:

Harry Potter Fan - 100% has been online for 20 years
Please help support this site by visiting our partners www.forbiddenplanet.com for lots of cool Harry Potter Merch!
CLICK HERE!
A small percentage of each sale goes towards the upkeep of the site.

Main Menu

Looking at the lake

Started by darius, June 30, 2008, 11:27:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darius

Darius sat down beside her, watching her hands. He nodded, "Ok, what then?" He glanced up, giving her a smile.
And so the world will end...

Sky

She looked at him and handed him the guitar. "Before you learn to play, you should try playing it for fun. Here. I want you to have this. Play with it for a few days and we'll start some lessons." She smiled back at him.

darius

Darius's eyes grew wide, and worried, "Are you sure? I don't want to break it or anything." He gave her a really worried look. If something happened to her guitar while he was borrowing it, she'd probably hate him.
He really didn't want that.

Sky

"I'm sure. If It breaks, I can repair it." She said. "Trust me. It's fine."

darius

"I..." He flushed again, smiling even as he did so. "You are really cool you know that Sky?" He grinned, shaking his head, "I mean it. I've never met anyone quite like you before."

Sky

Sky's cheeks turned a bright shade of pink that seemed to be even brighter due to her dark hair. "Really? Well thank you. I don't believe I've met anyone like you before either." She smiled again, a big one. He was actually really nice and cheerfull. Eager to learn new things.

darius

"That's because I never leave my room. Otherwise, you'd have met someone like me because everybody wants to be like me." He joked, laughing at the absurdity.

Sky

Sky laughed. "Why would they want to be like you when they can be like me?" She joked.

darius

"True," He said, nodding, "You are very cool. I can see why others would want to be like you."

Sky

She smiled yet again, at the compliment. "Thank you." Sky said. She didn't really know what to say.

darius

Darius liked to see her smile, and he grinned in return.
"Let's go put this away," He held up her guitar, "So I don't break it right away."

Sky

"Okay." She said and hopped off of the boulder.

darius

Darius stood as well, though not hopping like she did. He was more careful, not wanting to drop Sky's guitar.
He smiled at her as they began to walk back to the school.

"So, what classes do you take, Sky?" He asked, wondering if they had any of the same classes.

Sky

She smiled back at him. "I have transfiguration, double charms, defense against the dark arts, then potions and care of magical creatures. And you?" She asked.

darius

"Kinda the same. Half the week I have potions, double herbology, DADA, transfiguration, and then astrology." He grinned, "Okay, so it's not the same at all."

He laughed, "And the other half the week, I have care of magical creatures, divination, and charms."